TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The complete set of B&M

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't it be 12 countries

It probably should. My apologies to any Canadians I've offended

Anyways, which of those credits would you say was the hardest to get?

Honestly, I don't think I've ever gotten to a park with a B&M that hasn't been operating, which is a testament to the reliability of their hardware. Planning a coaster trip to Kuwait was one of the more interesting journeys though!

Since a return to China is inevitable, I suggest you conquer all of Golden Horse's roller coasters.

I tell you what Mike; I'll do that provided you complete all fifty-plus Boomerangs first?

Are there any other ride companies, that you've completed their collection as well?

Honestly, I've no idea. I'd guess I'm close to a few; Morgan springs to mind, as does Custom Coasters Inc. I'll see if I can manage a follow up TR at some point, though honestly I'm not sure it's going to be worth it insofar as there are nothing like as many...

So whats your favorite B&M???

I think Nemesis still has the overall edge to be honest; it just shows what can be done with a bit of imagination. Crystal Wings is well up there, though.

Congrats Richard!! That's quite an accomplishment!!

...... but I am 1 behind, I missed Flight Deck at CGA 5 days ago because I ran out of time credit hoaring Taxi Jam

Sorry George, but that's too damn funny!!

Amazing accomplishment! I love B&M coasters, and some of the ones over seas look amazing! I say you buy a ticket to China to get the new credit, haha!

By the way, any way you can zoom in on the two riders on the far right of Manta? I think that's me and my friend, haha!

A post in answer to my wet coaster dreams!! Thank you!

It would be cool if someone published a book in honour of B&M. A collection of expert photography of every B&M coaster packaged with actual blue print-style schematics (north, south, east and west views and top-down schematics). Would be a very cool portfolio of B&M's accomplishments.

Very impressive, I don't view riding lots of quality coasters credit whoring. Credit whoring is performing unspeakable acts with a toothless carnie to get a ride on a Dragon Wagon and that sort of thing. I think you should tell B & M - they may be flattered by your effort.

Every Intamin coaster - that will have a far higher higher degree of difficulty. Every Vekoma SLC would constitute an assisted suicide.