TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do European/Australian parks have American themed areas?

I appologize if this is a repeat topic, but I don't recall ever seeing one on this topic.

For our international/well traveled members, are American themed lands in parks a pretty common thing?

Here we seem to like Europe a lot for theming, sometimes Asia, and more recently Australia has started being used a lot for water parks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most parks in germany, just have american themed areas in western style, like said before...

The only one i know is HeidePark which has a american style themed elements:

source: http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/72/Heide-Park_Soltau_Colossos.JPG

EDIT: Oh, i forgot.... THERE ARE some american themed areas in many parks!!! They were mostly called "McDonalds" und you will find it in many parks... ask Melissa

EDIT: Oh, i forgot.... THERE ARE some american themed areas in many parks!!! They were mostly called "McDonalds" und you will find it in many parks... ask Melissa

When you get Taco Bell or Chick-fil-a, let me know.

And thanks for the responses everyone. I read TPR a lot, and really enjoy the "foreign" reports more than the US ones, because of course those parks are not something I can easily get to any time soon. I do hope to do a TPR European trip sometime in the near future though. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.