TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I was going through the random thread and got linked to this website. The more I played around the funnier the stuff I found. What I would like to know is if this slide is real and where it is located.

Also, check out the human tilt o whirl LMAO

http://epicwinftw.com/2010/05/20/awesome-photos-that-looks-like-fun/

129162776379082002.jpg.dc2d22aa3b7e8b092e1bcee005399b20.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insano is 135ft (41m), Summit Plummet is 120ft.

Summit Plummet was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for being the highest and fastest until the opening of Insano—41 metres (135 ft) tall, with speeds of 105 km/h (65 mph)—at Beach Park in Brazil.[3]

There use to be a pair of equally tall and steep waterslides on the Pier in Ocean City MD in the late 80's and early 90's...though I don't know if they were as tall as these two.

I can remember standing in front of the slides as a child watching the crazies go down. You'd only see one or two riders go down in an hour or so. Not frequent.

The splash pool was only about ten feet long. You'd always watch thinking you'd see someone hit the wall at the end of the pool because they were hauling ass down the slide.

I tried to do a Google image search for a pic of the slides but I couldn't locate one.

Yeah, I remember those slides at OC, they used to have a lifeguard with a stack of inner tubes in the pool to keep people from hitting the wall!!!! Thanx for the info on the tall slide, that looks totally friggin insane.

I don't know if it counts (you sit in a raft) but I went on a slide in Italy which is 42 metres/138 foot.

It's called the Spacemaker. I'm pretty sure it still exists.

I was about 9, so all I remember was a loooooong flight of stairs, and pretty insane speed for a waterslide... The video says 120 km/h. (75 mph.)

*Freeze Frame*

Is that girl wearing even wearing a bottom at 0:07 in?

Brazilian bikini with a very, very tiny thong...

It looks more like a belt than anything.... but yes, in some cultures that passes as a bottom.

I don't know if it counts (you sit in a raft) but I went on a slide in Italy which is 42 metres/138 foot.

It's called the Spacemaker. I'm pretty sure it still exists.

I was about 9, so all I remember was a loooooong flight of stairs, and pretty insane speed for a waterslide... The video says 120 km/h. (75 mph.)

I want one. Now.

*Freeze Frame*

Is that girl wearing even wearing a bottom at 0:07 in?

Brazilian bikini with a very, very tiny thong...

It looks more like a belt than anything.... but yes, in some cultures that passes as a bottom.

...That slide definitely does look pretty good though...although those kind of slides generally freak the crap out of me.

^That has got to be one of the worst songs I have ever heard (sorry Robb if you used this song in one of your coaster vids) with choreography by a 4 year old but it gets my vote for the best video I have ever seen, I can't pull my eyes away from it.

Yes, as already mentioned the tallest waterslide in the world is the "Spacemaker" at Aqualandia waterpark in Jesolo, Italy. I believe that TPR will be there this comming summer sometime...