TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

why sharkturns, kidtums, rattums?

tubaplayer

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Rob took the wrong turn and gave Alissa the nickname and Kerstin is her kid

Another reason might be the: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sorry, can´t stop saying that

Try out this link to the topic Why "Tums"???

Sometimes the "search"function above will also help - you can find it above the topics between the "statistics"- and "calendar"-option

That's it, I remember now. They were on a flight to Japan in like 2006 to visit Eejanaika, and their plane crashed. They were stuck on some random island, and that's where they met Jeff Johnson, in the form of a large black smoke. Elissa befriended a mega shark/piranha with acid reflux problems, and legally changed her name to SharkTums (however, we still call her Elissa). Elissa had a love-child with the shark/piranha thing, and named their daughter Kristen. However, that name didn't stick long, so taking after her mother, they named her KidTums.

Wait, am I remembering that right?

That's it, I remember now. They were on a flight to Japan in like 2006 to visit Eejanaika, and their plane crashed. They were stuck on some random island, and that's where they met Jeff Johnson, in the form of a large black smoke. Wait, am I remembering that right?

Forgot when Elissa decided to become the new protector of the island, because the alternative was making it to Fuji-Q safely.