TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

BuschFreak5 and his Kings Dominion YouTube Video

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Now don't go name calling. I think the kid is funny. At least he's passionate about KD. He used to go there when he was young. I mean, he's getting older now, almost to the point where girls no longer have cooties, but when he was young he remembers the good old days at Kings Dominion...

^ Now don't go name calling. I think the kid is funny. At least he's passionate about KD. He used to go there when he was young. I mean, he's getting older now, almost to the point where girls no longer have cooties, but when he was young he remembers the good old days at Kings Dominion...

Nice post. I'll keep my mouth shut.

lol, I love the reece videos. Next he'll ask for a buffet in the queue of volcano

Considering how long that line can get, it sounds like a pretty good idea.

^ Reece is... apart of the general public. He is an idiot. BTW, he got his way on In The Loop a few weeks ago and insulted Clint. Clint's reaction is somewhat hilarious...

Robb, you would tear him apart. The best part is you cannot reason with him!

Is the kid drinking a bottle of urine?

Edit: Sorry just saw Guy's post and then skipped to the end of the clip. But I still don't think it is lemonade.

Edited by larrygator

Hey people.

I'm the little kid, just now getting out of the cootie stage, from that video.

Apparently, I can't be taken serious because of my age.

I would love to come on one of your podcasts or whatever and rant about Kings Dominion.

If you are interested, my email is BuschFreak5@gmail.com

Woohoo.

And to the KDFansite dude who called me an idiot, thank you.

Hey people.

I'm the little kid, just now getting out of the cootie stage, from that video.

Apparently, I can't be taken serious because of my age.

I would love to come on one of your podcasts or whatever and rant about Kings Dominion.

If you are interested, my email is BuschFreak5@gmail.com

Woohoo.

And to the KDFansite dude who called me an idiot, thank you.

I don't think your age is the only reason people can't take you seriously....

Especially considering that plenty of young people get taken more seriously than adults. (Which annoys me--everyone's a kid at some point, nearly everyone is an adult at some point, who cares how old someone is at any given time?)

It's all in how you present yourself.

What did he do that was so wrong?

He posted a video of him on Youtube talking about stuff he'd like to see at King's Dominion and all you guys posted it on here like he made an ass of himself (he didn't) and made fun of him.

What did he do that was so wrong?

He posted a video of him on Youtube talking about stuff he'd like to see at King's Dominion and all you guys posted it on here like he made an A$$ of himself (he didn't) and made fun of him.

Thank you

^Word spreads fast when your a celebrity. Welcome to TPR.

Thanks.

Come on, bring back the video. I didn't get a chance to see it.

Sorry, I don't use that channel anymore. I just left it up for a while so that people could transition over.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuschFreak5

Orly? Well please, feel free to explain yourself.

Especially considering that plenty of young people get taken more seriously than adults. (Which annoys me--everyone's a kid at some point, nearly everyone is an adult at some point, who cares how old someone is at any given time?)

It's all in how you present yourself.

What was wrong with how I presented myself?

Hope this helps everyone.

I have moved these posts to their own thread since this conversation seemed to be less about Kings Dominion and more about this kids video. If you want to discuss Kings Dominion, do it in the KD thread. If you want to discuss the kids video, do it here.

I have moved these posts to their own thread since this conversation seemed to be less about Kings Dominion and more about this kids video. If you want to discuss Kings Dominion, do it in the KD thread. If you want to discuss the kids video, do it here.

God job, Robb.

Also, why use the adjective "kid" here?

Why you being racist?

*I'm Kidding, for those of you who aren't so smart, lol*

This is why people can't take you seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMbKC_a03w

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but before you complain about people joking about you, I think you need need to realize you're bringing it on yourself. If you want it to stop you should stop giving them ammunition.

This is LCG, haha. I remember the Intimidator Rants from a while ago. I got a good laugh out of those. But that video...