TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Cedar Point opening weekend. LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for Hibachi, there's a really good place on 250 near the Lowes...I forget the name, but I used to go there when I worked there in 05 and it was good and well priced...you'll probably pay a lot less than you would at an on property place

Looks like the opening of shoot the rapids has been delayed once again. The red cross winners were told that the first rides have been postponed again. No new date has been given.

No word from cedar point yet. I find that kind of odd, because it is supposed to open tomorrow. I think the least they could do if it was not going to open tomorrow, is give people a heads up.

Tomo was like at least 18 bucks per entree, we didn't even look at it past that.

The Thirsty Pony just down the road near Castaway Bay is probably one of the best "surprise finds" I've ever come across. We saw it while looking for somewhere easy to find and fun, and we got it with Cheap food, really really good food. The sandwiches are awesome and include a chips, pasta salad, and a fried pickle.