TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coasters in the Raw HD! On Blu-Ray!

Noted. Perhaps in the non-existent time-abundant future it might be possible to cater for both worlds via multiple language soundtracks. Clearly there are A/V syncing issues with that, and it's probably more trouble than it's worth considering the number of people who'd appreciate it - but just throwing the idea out there. Perhaps a third language could include some of your musical selections......and now I'll stop suggesting things that triple your workload

...seriously, keep up the good work. I see the Blu-Rays becoming a valuable historical record in a few decades when all the rides therein have become scrap metal. That's assuming of course that there's any Blu-Ray playback equipment that survives the forthcoming Apocalypse!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted. Perhaps in the non-existent time-abundant future it might be possible to cater for both worlds via multiple language soundtracks.

It's been thought of - here are the issues with that: (just so you know why we don't do it)

1. Editing - I basically have to re-edit two versions of the same "show" which is double the work. (or triple as you mention if we did music!)

2. Space on the disc - The Blu-Ray is already nearly maxed out, as are the DVDs, so I'd have to sacrifice content for additional audio tracks (same reason why we don't do fancy menus)

And finally -

3. Time - This is self-explanatory!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Just watched my copy of Bluray Raw volume 1. It was great like all the other raw DVD's plus it feels like im really there now. At first when i opened it up I looked at the Track list and I was very dissatisfied. I didn't really care for most of the coasters. However, after watching the whole thing all I can say is thanks Robb for putting out another excellent coaster DVD.

On a side note, there was one or two scenes that where a bit choppy and seemed to jump around. It didn't take away from the experience, also I don't know if it was my PS3 or the disc acting up.

First of all, I try my copy of this blu-ray on a 720P TV HD, and after just the intro..... Ho my goodness, my eyes.... hurts, how could this be possible, a perfectly crystal clear picture, coasters seems so touchable, maybe am I dreaming?! No! Manta bring me back to earth, a I mean water, That's just incredible, a very goooood surprise, your footages are perfect, as is the picture and the sound! I can't imagine in 1080P what this blu-ray could give! I'm in France, the fantastic blue case comes in just 5 days! It really is better than some of my cinema blu-ray discs. It's a MUST HAVE! Roller Coasters In The Raw HD Vol 1 is the BEST vidéo released actually, and that, by far.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have received a defective copy. I have tried it on mulitiple brands of bluray players and the disc will not load. Any idea how I can get a replacement copy? The TPR store site does not have any links that I can find that address this sort of thing. And I tried emailing robbalvey@themeparkreview.com last week, but have not received a reply. I can't wait to sample this HD goodness. Any thoughts?

I seem to have received a defective copy. I have tried it on mulitiple brands of bluray players and the disc will not load. Any idea how I can get a replacement copy? The TPR store site does not have any links that I can find that address this sort of thing. And I tried emailing robbalvey@themeparkreview.com last week, but have not received a reply. I can't wait to sample this HD goodness. Any thoughts?

Robb and Elissa have been in the Europe for the last couple of weeks running a TPR tour; therefore, they are unable to replace your disc at this time. I'm sure that they take care of the problem as soon as they can when they return.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Theme Park Review Members!

We are going to be doing one additional run of only 75 copies of Roller

Coasters in the RAW HD on Blu-Ray. If you are interested in getting this

Blu-Ray, order here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=107

Here are some reviews of the Blu-Ray from fellow TPR Members:

"A perfectly crystal clear picture, coasters seems so touchable, maybe am I

dreaming?" - fdelhomez

"It feels like I'm really there" - DailyBugle_JL

"Roller Coasters in the RAW has never looked so good. It felt like you were

actually on the ride!" - mustangfreak_b

"This is the BEST TPR DVD EVER, everyone HAS to own it." - Gerstlauer1

"BUY WITH CAUTION! – MAY DAMPEN ENJOYMENT OF STANDARD DEFINITION COASTER

VIDEOS!" - Emiroo

Order your copy now! Quantities are limited!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey