TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coasters in the Raw HD! On Blu-Ray!

Roller Coaster in the RAW in HIGH DEF is here!

Order HERE!

Our first ever Blu-Ray disc is NOW SHIPPING!!

This Blu-Ray features 31 different roller coasters from all over the world. ALL of the footage was shot in HD. None of it has been "upconverted" in any way. We have even re-shot some coasters featured in our standard definition RAW DVDs all in HD! Nothing but amazing looking HIGH DEF footage! This Blu-Ray is REGION FREE and should work in every Blu-Ray player all over the world!

This Blu-Ray includes:

Intimidator 305

Manta

Balder (ALL NEW HD FOOTAGE!)

Revenge of the Mummy (USH - Lights on!)

Prowler

Silver Bullet

Thunderbird (ALL NEW HD FOOTAGE!)

Georgia Scorcher

Giant Dipper

Jetline

Xcelerator

Rampage

Tranan

Afterburn (Carowinds Top Gun)

Cannonball (Lake Winnie)

Piraten

Dive Coaster (Happy Valley Shanghai)

Wooden Coaster Fireball

Daemonen

Flight Deck (Great America's Top Gun)

Flight of the Phoenix

Vuorisorata

Insane

Loop The Loop (Sendai Highland)

Rutschebanen (Bakken)

Thundercoaster (ALL NEW HD FOOTAGE!)

Vortex (Great America)

Nessie

Tornado (Sarkanniemi)

Ultra Twister (Rusutsu Resort)

And More!

For samples of how awesome this HD footage looks, check out these links (and be sure to select 'watch in HD!')

Pre-Order your Blu-Ray Now!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=107

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance to see that vid without buying the Blu-Ray?? o.O

Just buy the DVD! Look at how many coasters are on there, it's awesome value! If I had a Blu-Ray player, I would definitely have mine on order!

Dave

No. Don't be cheap. Buy the damn disc. It's full of awesome footage. And it helps support the site.

--Robb "Everyone wants us to do everything for free..." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

Order is in. Question, are the vidoes in 1080 or just 720? Thank god for HD and that our technology doesn't cover smell o vision, i shudder to think of a TPR "Coasters and Smells" video.

No. Don't be cheap. Buy the damn disc. It's full of awesome footage. And it helps support the site.

--Robb "Everyone wants us to do everything for free..." Alvey

... or just in a format that we are capable of watching. I don't want to start anything but I have 3 methods of watching dvds including an Xbox 360. None of them are capable of playing blu-ray. I'm not about to get a 4th player just so I can watch blu ray. I think if this was released on dvd as well gameplayer951 and myself would be perfectly happy to buy it.

Am I missing something here?

I thought Robb's camera was a Sony FX-1 (or variant thereof), which shoots 1080i. It at least resembled that model in the "Terminator Salvation: The Ride" trip reports I saw here.

Blu-Rays are all output at 1080p resolution. The footage looks FANTASTIC. If that's not good enough for you, don't buy the Blu-Ray. I highly doubt your average person is going to be able to tell the difference anyway.

Watch the samples on YouTube. The proof is in the pudding.

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

I thought Robb's camera was a Sony FX-1 (or variant thereof), which shoots 1080i. It at least resembled that model in the "Terminator Salvation: The Ride" trip reports I saw here.

Blu-Rays are all output at 1080p resolution. The footage looks FANTASTIC. If that's not good enough for you, don't buy the Blu-Ray. I highly doubt your average person is going to be able to tell the difference anyway.

--Robb

Robb, that wasn't meant to be a criticism of any sort. Please don't take it that way. I was just stating that the footage would be 1080i technically if shot with a Sony FX-1 camera. I'm certain the footage looks great nonetheless, especially with the superior bit-rates unavailable with YouTube clips.

--Robb

Robb, that wasn't meant to be a criticism of any sort. Please don't take it that way. I was just stating that the footage would be 1080i technically if shot with a Sony FX-1 camera. I'm certain the footage looks great nonetheless, especially with the superior bit-rates unavailable with YouTube clips.

Yes, you are correct. The FX-1 Shoots 1080i. I'm well aware of that fact. But my AX2000 shoots 1080p, and there is a mix of footage. I'm not exactly sure what the point of you stating that was, so I assumed it was some kind of criticism.

I mean, it really doesn't matter. The footage looks amazing and it's not like there is any OTHER roller coaster Blu-Ray that offers the amazing quality of footage this disc does.

--Robb "Maybe you were just trying to impress people with your knowledge of cameras? I have no idea." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey