TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Okay well im just about to get no limits within the next 2 weeks and i figured what the heck. I WANNA HOST A CONTEST. Think you got what it takes. Well here is how its going down. The contest is broken into 3 rounds. In round 1any intamin goes. make the tallest fastest steepest whatever. Post project pics and what not on the forum. I will give the info on rounds 2 and three when they come but dont worry you will have 3 weeks to complete the challenge for both round 2 and 3 thats a month and a half overall. Also after round one you HAVE to post project pics. I dont want any cheating this is for fun not glory. However the 3 people that make it into round 3 do get somthing in return for their effort. There round three coasters will each get their own individual coastertube/youtube video with any song they want. The winner will get a very special video that im gonna bust my behind over to make it awesome for them. Remember though project pics have to be included for rounds 2 and 3 but feel free to post for round 1. Remember round 1 anything intamin goes so bring your A game and most of all have fun. There will be a poll so YOU the people of tpr can vote fro your favorites of each round. Good luck and fight nice. airtime=awesome let that be a hint of what im lookin for in round 1

Edited by inflameswetrust21

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have Nolimits and you want to host a contest? Sorry but you don't even know to build Nolimits coasters, let alone know how to judge them based on the effort that goes into them. You don't know how much effort really goes into them. Ask anyone who has played the game for a while.

And a custom recreation? This seems to contradict itself.

I think you need to slow down. A lot. This contest is by far the worst I've ever seen. Sorry, this is pointless.

Edited by themeparkologist

This contest is by far the worst I've ever seen. Sorry, this is pointless.

Slightly harsh on a first-time poster, who is possibly not much younger than yourself??

Please mods, this needs to be locked.

Back-seat moderating constitutes a serious slap from the Title Fairy. For shame.

Hey, welcome to TPR!

I don't think this is necessarily a bad contest, I just think that if you want good participation, you might want to get acquainted with the forum and its users first. Show off some of your stuff, get known on the forums, prove that you will be a valuable contributor, and then contests like these will be much easier to get going.

To start off, you can introduce yourself HERE

Oops!

I didn't realize that was his first post, but his age isn't posted. But it isn't the best to start a contest before you've got the game. I didn't mean to be that harsh but that is the realty. I just think that it should be locked because he doesn't even have it and he's hosting a contest. He needs to become acquainted with Nolimits beforehand. If he had played around with it and posted some of his creations to get feedback, he would have a more successful contest and no one would really have a problem with it. I needs some work done to it to get better comments for it.

I really only said it was the worst I've ever seen because the hot doesn't have the game. Sorry if I've offended anyone. I apologize for my earlier comment.

One - I'm really about to ban contests here, as no one competes, and the host never finishes them.

Two - This is rather pointless. If you don't have the game, you certainly shouldn't create a contest thread.

Three - Please see the posting rules before you post. The entire first post, made my eyes bleed.

Four - For those of you that keep back seat modding, and I know one you has already been given a time out for doing so, you WILL BE BANNED.

This is now locked.