TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Who is Jeff Johnson?!

DOCTOR DOOM!!!

I did a search and it only made me more confused. Does it have to do with a word filter?! Is it oldJJman?! I know I sound like a complete ignorant retard but it's bugging me! Also is he really THAT old?! What does he have to do with credits?!

On a side note, what other word filters are their besides,

lockers,

XD??!

Along with an explanation like do the Six Flags L.o,c'k,e-r_s have Advil and old gum in them?! Are they soft,furry and have long ears at a six flags park that I haven't been to yet?! etc...

Doctor "ask too many damn questions" Doom!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Johnson is OldJJman.

And no, Six Flags lockers don't look like bunnies at all, at any park. It was a word filter that Robb put in because there was a long debate about Six Flags installing lockers at a fee a couple years ago. A lot of people got frustrated, so Robb just made up a joke that when people typed l-ocker it would come up lockers.

^ To follow up on that before the inevitable question that will follow - the reason for that was in the Rip Ride Rockit thread. There were so many people concerned about the r-ings being constructed on the lifthill of the ride, and it was getting really overblown.

rings

Interesting. However Jeff Johnson isn't that old, like 47 or something! and how about explaining x....d, that one just plain cruel.

I'm still very confused...

Doctor "maybe I need to go to a Bash and actually hang around yall to understand" Doom!

X..D

I don't understand that either!

Many of us found the whole X.D thing very annoying. And there was a time where it was being used EVERYWHERE!

I think that making it turn into XD was a great way to stop people from using it!

• 2 months later...
^Or a better idea, EMAIL DAN!!!

mrt0ad13@aol.com

Hey, sorry about reviving this thread, but I just went FULL RETARD again! Can someone explain this?! If I send an email with my mailing address to this account will I get a BAG-O-CRAP?! Do I have to have an answer to a certain question in the email?! If so, what is the question?!

Doctor " " DOOM!!!