TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey guys' I'm going to make a new version of my roller coaster Ninja.

This is the original coaster. It was a Vekoma corkscrew coaster. However the new coaster will be a B&M coaster.

This is the new version of Ninja. It's in the early stages right now and has no scenery or custom supports. I think this coaster is going to look really... well... ninja when it's done.

This is the first drop of the coaster. I was inspired by the coaster Drachen Fire that was at Bush Gardens.

This is a neat element. I wasn't sure if this element has ever been built so I'm just calling it a pretzel loop.

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its going to be a B&M at least use B&M trains plz not intamin trains...

Also the layout is realistic for an arrow looper but for a realistic B&M it fails tbh.

If you want a realistic layout for a B&M look at real B&M's for inspiration because no manufacturer will clone or inspire themselves on a layout from another compagny and I bet those layouts are patented in real life so B&M would never build something that even gets close to an arrow looper.

On the other hand if you're all fantasy ignore all I wrote above and go ahead, there isn't much to comment on since there isn't any scenery atm moment but the layout is solid if your aren't considering anything I posted above.

I'm curious how you'll theme this...

Alright I've gotten like half of the supports done. Well... maybe a little more than half. Any way Ninja V2 is looking really awesome.

Heres' the awesome first drop.

Here's the double loop and first air time hill.

And here are the corkscrews at the end of the ride.

No it doesn't but if you look it has way more supporting near the end of the loop, this turn is going to take a lot of forces comming its way so I suggest adding some more supps to the dive loop or wraparound corkscrew if I recall correct...

If you are trying to make a wrap corkscrew I suggest you do it differently, I'm not an expert on RCT3 but I can think of a better way for this element than what you have now...

Try a half big corkscrew and follow it with a 90' dive loop pull it to gentle slope and make a banked turn after this, I think it'll resemble the real element a lot better if you ask me...

http://www.rcdb.com/2528.htm?p=11092

if you look at this dive loop its way more supported than what you have...

-BelgianGuy-

Just like Belgian Guy to crap in his cornflakes...I love it! lol!

I don't know about other sites, but there seems to be tonnes of Drachen Fyre love here in the RCT department...As for Ninja...It was just as if you were throwing one inversion after another. Regardless, it's your work, and your effort, and that's what counts.

Its very nice but I'd say this is more an intamin looper since you have the norwegian loop wich is a signature element for this type of coasters, also the trains are intamin looper cars... Thought I just point that out

The theme is very nice and executed well but maybe have a go at it a little more to make it even better with tiny little details for us to search for in the screens.

Color me impressed with this project. The theming, setting, and the layout are all top-notch...

However, I have an issue with the small turn at the base of the first drop. Hitting a turn like that at a high speed is bound to be painful (look at how intense I305's turn is). Maybe incorporating the turn into the first hill so that it curve upward and drops into the next element would be much better.

Color me impressed with this project. The theming, setting, and the layout are all top-notch...

However, I have an issue with the small turn at the base of the first drop. Hitting a turn like that at a high speed is bound to be painful (look at how intense I305's turn is). Maybe incorporating the turn into the first hill so that it curve upward and drops into the next element would be much better.

Well I would have done that except I can't do that with this track type in RCT3... :/

Just like Belgian Guy to crap in his cornflakes...I love it! lol!

I don't know about other sites, but there seems to be tonnes of Drachen Fyre love here in the RCT department...As for Ninja...It was just as if you were throwing one inversion after another. Regardless, it's your work, and your effort, and that's what counts.

Lol I'm glad you love it. Lol I wanted this coaster to have a lot of inversions in it, and I wanted to make it really exciting. Lmao and I'm use to people crapping in their cornflakes. People crap in their cornflakes like all the time about my work. I try to do lots of unique stuff in RCT3... and it's very limited on what I can do. So conciquintly I get a lot of criticism because I'm not making it the way people think I should make it.

^ You could always just shrink the first drop a little and incorporate the first hill into a normal turnaround.

Or if there's enough room, get rid of the first hill and replace it with a wider turnaround.

Lol well I'm not going to... I'm already done with this coaster and I'm already recording the video. But thanks for the suggestion any way.

Well I don't think I'm taking everything too seriously but if you're calling it a B&M and you have no resemblance of layout-style and use other trains I consider it wrong because it has been labelled as a B&M and doesn't look like it, just my 2cents though...

^ That's kinda Mcjaco's point there! It's his coaster, let him make it the way he wants. He could create some rediculous backstory that says Intamin gave B&M the patent to their designs and train styles for this one in a kind project. Guess what? It's his creation! Let him do as he pleases, just because it doesn't fit your definition of a B&M doesn't mean it still can't be one.

Love the project, looking forward to seeing more!

^ That's kinda Mcjaco's point there! It's his coaster, let him make it the way he wants. He could create some rediculous backstory that says Intamin gave B&M the patent to their designs and train styles for this one in a kind project. Guess what? It's his creation! Let him do as he pleases, just because it doesn't fit your definition of a B&M doesn't mean it still can't be one.

Excactly!

^ Love the project, looking forward to seeing more!

Lol Thank you. I'm glad you love the coaster.

Love the project, looking forward to seeing more!

Did you literally see He can't do it this way in any of my posts, and my defenition of a B&M is exactly what anyone will tell you when you ask them to describe a real B&M coaster depending on wich type,

I know its his coaster and if he doesn't want to be accurate with anything fine by me but then you schouldn't call it the way it is cuz its an Arrow Lyout with Intamin cars and its called a B&M .

I'm just saying that B&M doesn't have anything close to this in real life, and that's all I'm saying.

Stop. Right now.

Belgian Guy, I have told you before, if you can't say anything nice, then stay out of a thread. You take this too seriously.

We've already banned one member this week (for the second time), and I'm in a bad mood. Don't try me.