TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Talking Mickey Mouse Character at Disneyland

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes has extensive knowledge of themepark operations since he worships at the alter of Disney. (Mickey is his Messiah)

Also, with Wes's on going search to meet the future 'Mrs Wes', he's no doubt dated his way around the parks. (Just type his name into the Urban Dictionary, and look what pops up! ) Because of that he's gained intimate undercover knowledge/secrets of various attractions.(aka Turtle Talk)

I would be willing to bet he knows all about the new talking Mickey as well, but do to non-disclosure agreements the only way you'll probably be able to get at that info will be through several rounds of Tequila shots.

I'm not exactly one for over dramatics, but honestly this is groundbreaking, landmark type stuff. I mean, if you sit back and think about it, how long have parks employed costumed characters? And we're just now getting to realistically interact with them in conversation? Seriously, this is VERY impressive.

I'm not exactly one for over dramatics, but honestly this is groundbreaking, landmark type stuff. I mean, if you sit back and think about it, how long have parks employed costumed characters? And we're just now getting to realistically interact with them in conversation? Seriously, this is VERY impressive.

This is exactly how I feel. When I was a young 'un, the Peanuts were the park's mascots at Kennywood, and they were also my favorite cartoon. (I had all toys: Peanuts!) I would have killed at the age of 5 to have a conversation with Linus. Instead, I got a creapy picture with Lucy.