TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gertrude's 100% Official Bay Area Bash Adventure!

4. Is Robb in the trip report? If so, what's his role? If not, why isn't he in the trip report?

Yes. Robb is in the trip report. He is the guy who Gertrude meets in an adult book store who enjoys hitting flying semen with a tennis racket. He doesn't actually have a role other than to deepy disturb Gertrude into never going into another adult book store again.

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Is Robb in the trip report? If so, what's his role? If not, why isn't he in the trip report?

Yes. Robb is in the trip report. He is the guy who Gertrude meets in an adult book store who enjoys hitting flying semen with a tennis racket. He doesn't actually have a role other than to deepy disturb Gertrude into never going into another adult book store again.

Lol, excellent.

3. Is Beth in the trip report? If so, what's her role? If not, why isn't she in the trip report? (Beth is Gertrude's goose friend - if you didn't know)

Yes, Beth got tickets by collecting change from a fountain. She planned to keep it a secret and ditch Gertrude. After seeing Gertrude on the bus she must quickly disguise herself.

Yay! All the questions are complete! Thanks to everyone who participated.

Here are the all the questions and answers from part 2:

Q: What is Gertrude's catch phrase in the trip report? (must be original - not an existing catch phrase)

A: The phrase is "I am made of tasty cheese. And fire."

Q: What does Gertrude wear during at least some of the trip report?

A: Gertrude will wear a tutu.

Q: Is Beth in the trip report? If so, what's her role? If not, why isn't she in the trip report? (Beth is Gertrude's goose friend - if you didn't know)

A: Yes, Beth got tickets by collecting change from a fountain. She planned to keep it a secret and ditch Gertrude. After seeing Gertrude on the bus she must quickly disguise herself.

Q: Is Robb in the trip report? If so, what's his role? If not, why isn't he in the trip report?

A: Yes. Robb is in the trip report. He is the guy who Gertrude meets in an adult book store who enjoys hitting flying semen with a tennis racket. He doesn't actually have a role other than to deepy disturb Gertrude into never going into another adult book store again.

Q: Multiple choice: How manly is Gertrude during this trip report? a. Very manly (more than normal) b. Not at all manly (she loses her manly powers)

A: a. Gertrude is WAY more manly than usual.

Q: Yes or No - Does Gertrude's plan to sneak on the party bus succeed?

A: Yes. Once the party bus starts serving food, a nuclear holocaust could start and no one on board would notice.

Thus, Gertrude could sneak on the party bus.

Q: Yes or No - Should I include Rusty Kuntz in the trip report, even though he didn't win in part 1?

A: Rusty Cuntz is the manager of said bookstore. The name of the bookstore is Cuntz Books. Meaning Rusty Kuntz should be in the TR!

Q: What is Gertrude's favorite ride from the Bay Area Bash parks?

A: Bertie the Bus in Thomas Town at SFDK. But she's so disappointed that the name is only one letter off from her's, so she turns Bertie the Bus into Gertie the Bus.

Q: What kind of car/bus/train/plane/etc. does Towelie (the winner from part 1) drive?

A: AMC Pacer

Q: Does Gertrude get Beth a souvenir from Bay Area Bash? If so, what does she get Beth? If not, why doesn't she get Beth anything?

A: No, because she forgot to bring her Goose change.

The Party Bus and Bay Area Bash rocked!!! It was such an amazing weekend... thanks to everyone who helped put it together!

It's going to take a few days to create the trip reports (Spoiler: Gertrude made it to Bay Area Bash!!!), but in the meantime here is what Hilary and I did for those who were on the party bus...

We surprised everybody on the party bus with a "Party Bus Fun Book" filled with games and some chances to participate in the Bay Area Bash trip reports. We also made "Gertrude Approved" and "100% Official Manly Pose" buttons for everyone on the bus.

The results of the participation parts are below. Thanks to everyone on the bus who participated!

NOTE: Some people may consider some of these responses inappropriate. Please don't read on if you're offended easily.

1. Choose Beth's Disguise:

The options were:

fro, clown nose, long hair, sneakers, glasses, moustache, shirt, and pipe.

Two people also added their own options, which were:

"Gold watch on a chain", and "pipe in the ass"

The number of votes each option got:

Fro: 6

Clown nose: 2

Long hair: 4

Sneakers: 4

Glasses: 3

Moustache: 7

Shirt: 3

Pipe: 6

Gold watch on a chain: 1

Pipe in the ass: 1

The top 2 options were supposed to win, but there was a tie for 2nd place... so we took the top 3.

FINAL RESULT: Beth will disguise herself with a fro, moustache, and pipe.

2. The last thing Gertrude says in the Friday trip report:

We drew the winning quote at random from the responses we got. We decided to save the winning quote as a surprise, but here are all the responses we got that didn't get chosen (some may still show up in the trip report):

"You're cut off!"

"Stiff wood plus open bar - epic win"

"The Giant Dipper is as much fun as Bette White"

"Then she called me a lap dog and I don't even know what that is"

"It's not a party until someone sticks their dick in the mashed potatoes"

"People are like M&M's... They come in a bunch of different colors but they all taste the same when you bite into them"

"When there's a bonus... don't question!"

"I like small boys in tights"

"Now, how can I sneak into David's room to eat his puke" <<< NOT FUNNY!

"I swear I was no where near that Tilt-a-whirl!"

"Christ Jo, is that what you think it did?"

"Father, Father - why have you forsaken me?"

Check back when the Friday trip report gets posted to see the winning quote!

3. The last thing Gertrude says in the Saturday trip report:

Again, we saved the winning quote as a surprise, but here are all the responses we got that didn't get chosen (some may still show up in the trip report):

"I regret to inform you that the fetus survived"

"Debris, Dusty we got debris!"

"That's how TPR rolls"

"Remember fellow TPRers, Bay Area Bash is better than sex"

"They wouldn't let me on Demon because they said I was 'too short.' We all know it is because I'm black... well half... I'm like Barack Obama"

"Took a side trip to the Oakland Zoo. They had a tiger roller coaster that actually had an Ass-end! An Ass!!"

"My stomach hurts!"

"I like small naked boys"

"Bitches Please!"

"With great moustache comes great responsibility"

Check back when the Saturday trip report gets posted to see the winning quote!

4. The last thing Gertrude says in the Sunday trip report:

Here are all the responses we got that didn't get chosen (some may still show up in the trip report):

"I had a great time at Bay Area Bash but there are too many gay geese in San Francisco!"

"Stay in drugs, don't do school, and always, ALWAYS! listen to your grandparents."

"The Holocaust was not as fun as it looked"

"Free Willie? I got 9mm's of freedom for him right here"

"Me no want to go home, me love theme park trips"

"I like little Hitler babies"

"I want my -

I want my -

I want my 'Bag of Crap'!"

"Be back next year with manly poses"

"Crushing isn't hot until you've seen a goose do it"

"LEROY JENKINS!!!!"

"Food, fffood, food, food, food!"

Check back when the Sunday trip report gets posted to see the winning quote!

That's it for now. See you in a few days with photo proof that Bay Area Bash was all that and a bag of chips!!!

PS - If you weren't on the party bus but still want a button, don't worry - we have extras and there will be more chances to get one in the future!

buttons.jpg.2c0e7041ed626b3fafc007c6d380ce37.jpg

The designs for the buttons we gave out on the party bus!

funbooksample.jpg.2cf5fd7ff7655b8f6ab6e0d53f350302.jpg

The first 4 pages of the fun book! A sample of some of the fun stuff that was included.

The gertrude booklet was awesome, very creative. I saved some of the activities for my daughter to do. She had many questions about why the goose had big muscles and why i had a goose book. Point is, she liked it, especially after i told her gertrudes story and showed her some of the trip report photos. Perhaps a kids book is in your future. Keep up the goose work, i mean good work. Thanks.

Holy Crap!!!! I've been so busy working and prepping for our New Zealand trip that I totally missed this!!!!!!

I'm bummed that BAB didn't synch up with my schedule. Looks like it was a riot (especially the party bus!).

Of course, I'll be gone til June 5th, and you'll probably have the whole report up by then. Looking forward to Gertrude's Bay Area Adventure!!!!

-Mr. Bebe

Keep up the goose work, i mean good work.

Will do!

Holy Crap!!!! I've been so busy working and prepping for our New Zealand trip that I totally missed this!!!!!

No worries! And guess what? We made a fun book and button bag for you and Lady Bebe and Justin too! If you want them now, you can PM me your address, otherwise we'll just give them to you the next time we see you at an event. It's a little late to participate with the fun book... but the buttons are still sweet!

AND NOW... thanks to participation from tons of TPR members, here's EPISODE 1 of Gertrude's 100% Official Bay Area Bash Adventure!!! ...

bethfountain.jpg.fe0cefc48684db87479678aa67cf1237.jpg

4 MONTHS BEFORE BAY AREA BASH: Our story begins with Beth, the lesser known and lesser loved half of Gertrude and Beth. Jealous of Gertrude's fame on TPR, Beth decided she was going to go to Bay Area Bash on her own and keep it a secret from Gertrude. Here she is collecting change from the fountains and water rides around Magic Mountain to save up enough money for a party bus ticket.

outsideSFMM.thumb.jpg.b2a7a441ccac174d178fe6cc54a1f9c2.jpg

FAST FORWARD TO THE PARTY BUS DEPARTURE DAY: Beth and Gertrude talk outside Magic Mountain.

outsideSFMM2.jpg.05ba49ebd7c431f81998f1e782104f91.jpg

Beth then made an excuse so that she could sneak away for the weekend to get on the party bus.

departure.jpg.d3fbd651bc2dd991a8ce26d4707be999.jpg

Instead of going to goose bed like she said, Beth snuck out to the party bus departure spot.

calltowelie.thumb.jpg.8cdbbb134b0c516ea1af63b47316b701.jpg

Little did Beth know, Gertrude wasn't going to give up on the party bus that easily. Gertrude had devised a plan to sneak onto the party bus without a ticket! She called her friend Towelie to help her get to the departure spot.

toweliecar.jpg.0328670a7ac10b871112e3f60f6061a5.jpg

Towelie pulled up in his AMC Pacer, ready to help Gertrude get to the Party Bus.

toweliecar2.jpg.11eff1d9b9c9de0705cdcac6046e64f7.jpg

Towelie raced through traffic to get Gertrude there in time. Meanwhile, Gertrude found all sorts of pills and needles in the passenger seat of Towelie's car that she began experimenting with.

toweliecar3.jpg.1074da7c94a1a381973119de200390ac.jpg

Towelie pulled up to the departure point only to find that the bus had already left! He quickly raced onto the 5 freeway to catch it! Meanwhile, Gertrude began growing muscles from all the pills and needles. She was getting WAY more manly than usual.

gertrudeJump.jpg.5f681fd7d1cee195218eadbbfc15a77b.jpg

Towelie caught up to the bus and told Gertrude to jump. Gertrude jumped, barely squeezing her huge muscles through an open window on the bus. Fortunately, the TPR members were busy snacking, and didn't think twice about a talking goose jumping into the bus.

bethDisguise.jpg.e2e228a656759fa9de22c28da8a05a16.jpg

The TPR members may not have cared about Gertrude, but when Beth noticed Gertrude she nearly shat herself. Beth quickly threw on a disguise.

onBus.jpg.8d66bb41947dcc8d161079b01c333b4e.jpg

Gertrude and Beth were now both on their way to Bay Area Bash on the party bus! But to what bonus park are they headed, and what craziness will happen next??? Check back when episode 2 is posted to find out!

Edited by ILoveRides