TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM over Memorial Day

jjb297

I am going to LA for my first time for a weekend (family event) over Memorial Day and I have a Six Flags season pass. The day where I would have the best chance to go would be Saturday (approxametely from 12-5). In the past, is it usually crowded on weekends in late May/early June at SFMM? Or if anyone has been there over Memorial Day weekend, was it packed?

I am not sure if its worth going if it is real crowded, since we could spend the day with family.

And hey this sculpture sort of looks like a coaster: LP Field

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to know if the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend only going 12 - 5 will be busy at SFMM? Seriously?

YES.

If you want any chance of riding more than 3 rides between 12 - 5 on that Saturday you better get the best Platinum Flashpass or VIP tour they offer.

I've never gone over Memorial Day, but people I know have gone at that time and reported 2-4 hour waits for most coasters. Even the rides that rarely get waits were still close to an hour. You are better off not going if you only have five hours since the Flashpass will probably be sold out by the time you arrive and you will be extremely lucky to get on more than three or four rides. Memorial Day weekend is one of the worst times to visit any park in the Southern California area. (after fourth of July and Christmas).

Thanks guys hahahahah. Well I didn't think it would be THAT crowded since the park is big and their yearly attendance is not all that high. It looks like I will see if we can go Friday night, if not then next time. Maybe we can hit some boardwalk or something.