TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

Josh Linn

What a disappointment. They just ran out of gas trying to play catch-up in the 2nd half. Damned early goals.

Had Bradley not acted like an imbecile and started Ricardo Clark, he wouldn't have had to use a sub 30 minutes into the game, which would've given us a chance to put Edson Buddle or Herculez Gomez in the later stages. I was starting to come around on Bradley, but he needs to be relieved of his duties.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone doubted me when I called Germany going to the final before the tournament even started. Told me that them winning over Australia 4-0 was luck. Told me that the loss to Serbia was a sign of things to come. Well, looks like I was the one who was right from the start! Let's go Germany! All the way!

My bet is of course on The Netherlands. We don't have a extraordanary good team, but the players do have a good drive to win and (so far) they have the right amount of luck that is needed to become world champion.

2-1 for the Dutch in standard time with goals from Sneijder (Of course) and Robben.

Oh, by the way: If (if!) The Netherlands win, there will be a canal tour in Amsterdam on Tuesday. So TPR Europe tour guys, be glad you saw some living boats! On Tuesday they will sink again... just like in '88.

(From 1:40 min...)

I am getting seriously nervous now... And I don't even care about soccer (Besides the European and World cup). Today the canalroute which the team will make if (IF!) we win was made public.

EDIT: only 9 living boats will be on the route. Amsterdam is already talking to the owners.

Thuur - Come on, let it be Sunday! - Crompvoets

My bet is of course on The Netherlands.

But Paul the octopus can't be wrong! I'm going for Spain since their defense looks a bit stronger but it looks like if you can stop David Villa, you can stop Spain. I'm happy with either winning especially since neither has won before and they're both very talented.

During the European Championship he was wrong as well. I think he's just not really good at performing under the pressure of a final

Thuur - I hope they sell him to some Japanese family after the world cup - Crompvoets