TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Craziest non-coaster thrill

What's the craziest non-theme park "ride" or attraction you've ever done? (White water rafting, bungee, Sky Jump, etc?) Usually it might involve some kind of waiver of liability signing, lol.

Can also open the topic to anything outside of a theme / amusement park (I.E. Vegas)

I'm going to ahve to go with the Park City Bobsled run, in winter. It was certainly not what I expected - I was looking forward to a fast, smooth ride (you know, what you see on the Olympics) Well, turns out as much fun as it looks (and it still is) it is also very rough, and very...VERY fast transitions on the g-force. In literally a 1/100th of a second you can go from 0-5g.

The ride "operators" tried to warn us about it, but of course we didn't believe them.

Enjoy the ride!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That gets pretty fast! I've heard that one track down in Switzerland gets up to more than 5 Gs and that a profesional had lost 2 feet of his height in his sporting career because of the forces! You guys must have been crazy or something to go down one of those!

The whitewater rafting looks awesome i really want to do something like that! I also want to base jump like on Nitro Circus.