TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flash Forward fans?

slither37

I got hooked on this, not the best, but it is getting interesting. Not sure if the huge gap in episodes lost a lot of viewers.

Anyone else watching?

This is about the only network show I watch, most of the time a History Channel geek.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was a good episode, but when dealing with the gun, they where in a huge warehouse with lots of stuff that looked like it could have been put in between the gun and demetri to deflect the bullet, of course that would not have been nearly dramatic.

Reminded me of this:

I've seen every episode, and I agree I think the long gap probably resulted in a big loss of viewers. I believe I even read that it was not being renewed, but I'm not sure on that one.

I like the scifi aspects of the show and some of the stories, but I never liked conspiracy type crap, so with the evil contractors, the moles, etc. I'd rather just have an interesting scifi type story which was much more like the book this was based on.

I have never read the book. But would probably like it.

I agree with the conspiracy stuff and mole. I kind of thought it was going to be the FBI or whoever trying to catch those responsible and it it still is somewhat, but the mole and stuff does get tedious.

I loved the first episode of the series, and I still watch it regularly, but I feel like it's gone a bit downhill since the beginning. I'll still watch it, though.

I've also been enjoying "V" a lot.

Last night was a good episode, but when dealing with the gun, they where in a huge warehouse with lots of stuff that looked like it could have been put in between the gun and demetri to deflect the bullet, of course that would not have been nearly dramatic.

Looking at that gun made me think of two things:

1. The Safety?

2. Could he not just hold the hammer so it would not fire?

I've been watching the show since the beginning, and enjoy it, though I don't think it's as good as it was when it started. It is VERY different from the book. I do enjoy a good conspiracy story, but it seems like they're making changes to the story as it goes on.

The ratings are bad, which were likely hurt by the HUGE gap between new episodes. It likely will not be on next year, and I'm sure that the show won't have any sort of coherent ending this year, so prepare yourselves for that.

I hate that Lost is ending, but this isn't going to replace it. I do suggest watching Fringe if you haven't been, as it's gotten REALLY good in the second half of the season.

dt

Not sure if the huge gap in episodes lost a lot of viewers.

Yes, yes it did and I was one of them. I honestly didn't even know it was back on! But I always skipped weeks and caught up on Hulu, I already missed the first two episodes from when it came back, but maybe I can find the torrents of them online and get caught up that way.

I hate that Lost is ending, but this isn't going to replace it. I do suggest watching Fringe if you haven't been, as it's gotten REALLY good in the second half of the season.

dt

I second the watching of Fringe. If you're looking for a Lost fix, that's the show to get hooked on.

I've watched Flash Forward from the beginning, I like it and think it's getting better, hope they don't cancel it. I also watch Fringe, Lost, V... all those types of shows, my DVR gets full so fast

I do like FlashForward's storyline. I also LOVE that Dominic Monaghan (From Lost) is in it. It's cool to see him play an evil kind of character. But after the gap I just lost interest. I watch V diligently because it keeps me hooked for some reason. I think V and FlashForward are ABC's attemt to keep some of LOST's mass audience watching ABC after LOST ends. So, they won't lose anybody to the other networks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ You know, actually I was thinking that with one season would be enough, but then I hear they wew asking for a second season and got interested in what would they choose to do in it. But if they wrap up most of the show's questions, it will be ok.