TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official TPR Chat Saturday Night!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to point out that our favorite hero, ab showing hottie Fitch, is in a few other movies that sound awesome. Vampire in Vegas and Aliens on Crack. Links provided if you wanted to check it out.

Aliens on Crack

Vampire in Vegas

Looks like Tiffany is in another awesome movie called Necrosis. I wonder if her boobs inflate and deflate in that one.

Necrosis

Jojo - you might remember my ABS OF STEEL fascination. I might just add these "gems" to my netflix queue.

David

^ Will do. If people could see the absolute crap in my netflix queue, they would be aghast! Nothing like dinner and a bad movie with friends. If you get the chance, I'd recommend Poultreygueist: attack of the chicken Dead. AWESOME.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Christopher Lloyd aka Doc Brown is in this!!! Oh I am SO seeing this!! I thought I read somewhere that Eli Roth was acting as a producer for this film as well. According to imdb.com he's not, so maybe what I read was wrong to begin with.

All I know is that this movie will be EPIC!

Edited by Jojo19799

^ Will do. If people could see the absolute crap in my netflix queue, they would be aghast! Nothing like dinner and a bad movie with friends. If you get the chance, I'd recommend Poultreygueist: attack of the chicken Dead. AWESOME.

Ah memories. That was the craziest movie ever. Has anything in your queue topped it yet?

Ah memories. That was the craziest movie ever. Has anything in your queue topped it yet?

Jason - close second was "The Gay Bed and Breakfast of Terror." Absolutely laugh out loud hilarious and gory as all get-out.