TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official TPR Chat Saturday Night!

Hey guys,

It's been way too long since we've had an 'official' TPR Chat, so let's do one! This Saturday night (April 10) we'll be hosting an official chat.

Now to the topic of chat...well, I'm sure many of you know by now that not only is TPR into Theme Parks, Water Parks, and Cruising, we're also into the most awfully amazing SyFy Channel Scinema Saturday Night Movies!!! This Saturday, is the WORLD PREMIER of MEGA PIRANHA!!!!!

For those of you not familiar with the brilliance and awe inspiring quality of the SyFy Channel Scinema Saturday Movies, here is the Official Trailer for Mega Piranha:

So there you have it, Barry Williams, Tiffany, and giant fish eating things like people, helicopters and missiles.

Please join us at 9pm Eastern Time Saturday as we discuss the amazement we are witnessing on the screen! For those of you on the West Coast or International...I'm very sorry, and if you don't want to see any spoilers to this highly plot intensive movie you may want to steer clear of chat. Otherwise, join us, I'm sure it will be awesome!

Edited by SharkTums

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citizen Kane.

Lawrence of Arabia.

Neither of these films involved a mega-pirhana. But if Orson Welles and David Lean had access to such technology, surely they would've used it.

"I'M CHARLES FOSTER KANE . . . OH, CRAP! A MEGA-PIRHANA HAS MY LEG!"

"We have no hope of defeating the Turks at Damascus, Lawrence. They have a MEGA-PIRHANA!"

Edited by cfc