TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Florida!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I was hoping no one would notice! It's just a bit too scary for me. SE is were I draw the line. I would have ridden it, but I don't want to black out. I heard it pulls 5 gs around that one 6 mph turn!

But really, we didn't make it over to that side of the park. And besides, I am young. I have all my life to be a credit whore

Shamu Express isn't that bad of a ride. Sure it's small and short, but for a little one, it's a blast.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome PTR! I have to say... I love the coaster shots. Great angles!! (Which Nikon do you have?) The blurred ones are cool. (i.e. the blurry Hulk one). It is showing the motion... which is what I love!! I agree... Montu rocks! That pic coming out of the tunnel... just may be my fave one.

Awesome Photo TR! I have to say... I love the coaster shots. Great angles!! (Which Nikon do you have?) The blurred ones are cool. (i.e. the blurry Hulk one). It is showing the motion... which is what I love!! I agree... Montu rocks! That pic coming out of the tunnel... just may be my fave one.

Thanks! And it's a Coolpix 5900. It kind of sucks but I try to make the most of it.