TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS: Six Flags iPhone/iPod Touch App now available!

Six Flags' iPhone/ iPod touch app is now on the app store! Search for "Six Flags" and you should be able to find it! From the looks of it, it seems amazing! I'll test it out tomorrow at Six Flags St. Louis and tell you how i like it!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/six-flags-fun-finder/id363289280?mt=8

ADMIN EDIT: I have updated the title of the thread and I have added a link to the application in the iTunes app store.

Edited by jedimaster1227

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that it's environmentally friendly and will hopefully cut down on paper park maps.

Hopefully they plan to update and improve it in the future...turn your phone into a Qbot, Message you current wait times, offer you coupons, etc.

This is so cool. If I had an iPhone or Touch I would definitely download this. But then again, I don't think I would even take my iPod Touch or Phone if I had one....to the park. Wouldn't want it slipping out of my pocket or getting wet on the Rapids.

That's why I wear either cargo shorts with a zippered pocket or a jacket with zippered pockets. I don't trust buttons or velcro to hold my phone, wallet and keys in a pocket.

I got the shorts at Target around 5 or 6 years ago and only wear them to parks and I haven't found anything similar unfortunately since I would like to get some more shorts with a zippered pocket.

I'll download it later, it would be awesome to give you wait times and would be so much better to be near Bizarro for example and find out if Nitro has a short line or not before walking across the entire park to find out.

Ooh! I like it.

The park map is new. It has the new coaster on it.

It also gives you ideas of what to do at the park.

Has anyone had a chance to play the wack-a-mole game on the app?

Bottom line this would be helpful for people who don't know the park very well.

Ok, so very first thing after I downloaded it I went to the Six Flags Magic Mountain page and got this!!!!

Is the park map the 2010 with the new coaster or is it still the 2009 one like there website?

It has Mr. Six's Dance Coaster on the SFMM one and Little Dipper on the SFGAm park.

^I agree with both of those points.

I even assumed it would, as I double tapped on Mr. Six's Dance Coaster to see what it would say, or to see if it would zoom, but it didn't. So then I went to rides to see if it lists a 42'' height restriction, or left it blank like on the printed map. 42''

sixflagsapp2.jpg.cca2ffeae912d0d56a5cafaf735cfd1b.jpg

SharkTums, how are you getting the screenshots of the app?

Press the menu button and the top button at the same time and it takes a picture of the screen that can be found in your photos.

I just played the throw up game. Just random questions, but the spinning wheel (where the throw up game is) can help a little to pass the time, but it's pretty small. Overall, not too bad. I think it will be good during the middle america trip since i've never been to those parks. Thanks for the heads up!