TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Clementon Park New Site

Looks like Clementon Park spruced up the site quite a bit and I must say that it is a very nice design. A lot more organized and inviting. What really caught my eye however is the subpage saying "Something Hot is coming to Clementon Park". Could this be a new attraction? Maybe the rumored S&S Drop Tower or Small Coaster in Jack Rabbit's old spot or a new spicy food eatery. Time will tell Opening Day May 28th!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clementon used to be a dump with a coaster..AFE has really turned that park around by beautifying the place immensely, adding new attractions like Laguna Kahuna, and I think when AFE took over was the first time I saw a commercial for Clementon since 2004. Clementon Park is getting better and better and the 2010 attraction is an example.

We (Alabama Adventure) also got a new website design recently. Since we're both owned by AFE, I can imagine that Clementon had the same people working on their site as ours. I absolutely LOVE our new website, but it's missing a park map.

And Rampage ain't going anywhere, trust me. That would make about as much sense as selling shots of Jack at a preschool graduation.

I absolutely LOVE our new website, but it's missing a park map.

Could this be because they are working on a new park map? I thought I remember Brian say something about that back in Jan. I really hope so because the current park map looks like crap.

I worked at the park last year (as some of you already know) & I have no idea on what this new attraction will be. However I do no that the park is unfortunately NOT getting a new roller coaster anytime soon or a drop tower. I already knew Inverter was for sale but don't no what happened to it since August & now that I live in Orlando I will not be working at Clementon again but I still keep in contact with friends from work & they don't no anything about the new attraction yet either.

After SFGADV got rid of their Inverter and Chaos I was surprised Clementon kept theirs as long as they had. It was a truck mounted model anyway. I hope Clementon even gets a portable kiddie/family coaster. It would be a start for the former Jack Rabbit plot.