TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tips for Marathoning Bizarro

A glass or 2 of ginger tea in the morning would be your best bet. Here's a good recipe for it: http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/3/a/Ginger_Tea.htm

I would just stay away from the Tylenol or Advil altogether. Why do you think fighter pilots are not supposed to take any medications before flying?

Chewing on hua mei (salty preserved plum) also works well and has no side effects. It might taste abit weird if you've never tasted it before. Again, you can buy it at most stores that sell Asian food products.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd try to keep myself busy and entertained. If you have an iTouch and they let you bring it on, stock up the night before on games and such. Those are my tips

It is a very bad idea to suggest breaking park rules to bring loose articles on to a ride for 8 hours. Please think before you post!

So I ended up not taking anything. I must say that was absolutely brutal.

I, along with 7 others, ended up making it the whole 8 hours. It was freezing cold and we only got two 10 minute breaks the entire time. SF did a great job of making this pretty difficult. All in all it was a bout 100 laps.

Thanks again for the help everyone.

I'm surprised so many people lasted the entire time, when I was outside for a few minutes today I was thinking how cold it was outside and how everyone at the park must be freezing. Did they give everyone the prize?

So I ended up not taking anything. I must say that was absolutely brutal.

I, along with 7 others, ended up making it the whole 8 hours. It was freezing cold and we only got two 10 minute breaks the entire time. SF did a great job of making this pretty difficult. All in all it was a bout 100 laps.

Thanks again for the help everyone.

I was in the station when you guys had a few laps left. You guys are beasts, it was freezing outside. Especially towards the later part of the afternoon. Congrats on

lasting the whole time man.

Yea, it was absolutely freezing. My feet went numb after about 2 hours which made standing up and walking at the breaks rather difficult.

^^Towards the end everyone in the station was awesome. The cheering and clapping really helped us all make it through the last hour.

^^^I too was really surprised that that many people lasted 8 hours. After about 4.5 hours we all realized nobody was getting off though. They ended up giving one person the grand prize which was the VIP tour and everyone else got an "All Inclusive" pass for four. We all talked about it and decided that pulling a name out of a hat was fair. Luckily.....they pulled mine