TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is HERE! Join now!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed reading the email I received giving me all the reasons why I should join Club TPR.

Two things stood out to me:

1) That I'm the abnormal one becoming a Club TPR member.

2) If I'm a Club TPR member, I'll be 10 times sexier than those who aren't.

So does that mean if I join Club TPR, I'll be abnormally sexy?

Quick question about the Club TPR sig banner. With the park/coaster count, is there actually a tracker built into your Club TPR membership, or do you just input the numbers yourself?

It's going to be an evolving process -

Right now, I'm making them by hand.

In a couple of weeks, the user control panel for Club TPR will be ready and you'll input and update the data yourself.

"Eventually" we'll have a "Credit Count" tool that you can track your rides and coasters.

--Robb

I'm a proud member of club TPR, my husband signed us up the first day, and picked up my card last week at WCB. I can't wait to try out all the discounts that are available...

You're so fancy.

I joined also, I feel so special!

• 2 weeks later...

Mr.Robb Alvey, you guys have done it again! You do so much for the site, and all of the members its not even funny!

Depending on how much money I get on the 30th for my birthday, I could become a member. However, I do have some questions that I hope you, or someone doesn't mind answering for me. Some of my questions may make you say "What a stupid little kid, why would he ask that question!".

1) About a year ago, I had some trouble with the rules here on TPR. I had a temporary suspension .

Would this effect me getting a membership to Club TPR?

2) Would I need to have the Club TPR card on me at all times to get the benefits, is it done by computers, or something completely different.

3) If I do have to have the Club TPR card on me at all times to get the benefits, and I so happen to loose the card. Is there anyway to get another one?

4) I noticed that you get 10(or 15) dollars in TPR store credit. Nothing against the TPR store (if I could, I would buy everything in there 50 times), but as I'm trying to save all the money I can for other things (A single dime is worth a million bucks to me!). Would I be able to pass on the store credit?

5) I'm not asking for extra benefits in this question, but its just something that I was wondering. Would Club TPR members be able to get the same discounts as season pass holders do for TPR events? That is if they do have season pass discounts.

6)On the Club TPR signature, I noticed that people have the first and last name on it. Would it be possible to not have my last name on it the signature?

7)Will Club TPR members be able to park there donkey in the parking lots?

I thank you to the person who responds.

Have a nice day

-Matt

Mr.Robb Alvey, you guys have done it again! You do so much for the site, and all of the members its not even funny!

Depending on how much money I get on the 30th for my birthday, I could become a member. However, I do have some questions that I hope you, or someone doesn't mind answering for me. Some of my questions may make you say "What a stupid little kid, why would he ask that question!".

1) About a year ago, I had some trouble with the rules here on TPR. I had a temporary suspension .

Would this effect me getting a membership to Club TPR?

2) Would I need to have the Club TPR card on me at all times to get the benefits, is it done by computers, or something completely different.

3) If I do have to have the Club TPR card on me at all times to get the benefits, and I so happen to loose the card. Is there anyway to get another one?

4) I noticed that you get 10(or 15) dollars in TPR store credit. Nothing against the TPR store (if I could, I would buy everything in there 50 times), but as I'm trying to save all the money I can for other things (A single dime is worth a million bucks to me!). Would I be able to pass on the store credit?

5) I'm not asking for extra benefits in this question, but its just something that I was wondering. Would Club TPR members be able to get the same discounts as season pass holders do for TPR events? That is if they do have season pass discounts.

6)On the Club TPR signature, I noticed that people have the first and last name on it. Would it be possible to not have my last name on it the signature?

7)Will Club TPR members be able to park there donkey in the parking lots?

I thank you to the person who responds.

Have a nice day

-Matt

1 - Being previously banned on a temporary basis will not effect your ability to join CLUB TPR? Being a member of CLUB TPR does not mean you will not be temporarily banned again, especially if you do not learn the difference between the words "lose" and "loose".

2 - Yes, you must present your card at events or wherever tickets are purchased, the cards do not have bar codes or magnetic strips.

3 - Yes, lost cards can be replaced for the amount it costs Robb to print and mail it.

4 - You are not obligated to use the Store Credit.

5- No, you get CLUB TPR discounts.

6 - Yes, you can request only your first name on the card.

7 - Yes, but you must pay full price.

Edited by larrygator

Just to clarify a couple of things....

2 - Yes, you must present your card at events or wherever tickets are purchased, the cards do not have bar codes or magnetic strips.

Not all discounts require showing your card. Some of the discounts are done online via specific ticketing stores where you will need a certain access code. You will get this access code from the Club TPR forum. All will be explained there.

6 - Yes, you can request only your first name on the card.

He was asking about the signature banner. You can request to only have your first time on the banner, but you MUST have both your first and last name on the membership card.

Hope this helps!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
When I signed up I choose not to get the shirt, but now I want to get one. I haven't gotten the confirmation email or welcome pack yet, is there a way I can add the shirt so it comes with the park or would it be totally separate now?

You should be on the Club TPR Forum. There is information there.

--Robb

EDIT: I just checked your account. You haven't paid for Club TPR yet! That's why you don't have your welcome packet. I've re-sent the welcome email to you but the system is showing that it was emailed to you on 4/11. Check your spam folder just in case.

Another EDIT: I see that you've input a different email address that you have registered with TPR or with the TPR store. Perhaps you put in the wrong email address? Maybe you should send me an email and we can figure this out...

Edited by robbalvey

^ I sent out a check on Monday, I assumed it would have gotten to you by now, guess not.

About the email I did sign up with a different email but I recently went into my user control panel and changed it. All my TPR emails are now being sent to the email I put in when signing up for Club TPR.

... I hope I dont sound stupid or snotty, but whats special about being a "Charter Member"?!

A charter member of an organization is an original member; that is, one who became a member when the organization was first formed. Basically if you don't care about being one of the "original members" or having a "low membership number" then it means nothing to you. But a lot of people actually DO find being one of the "original members" of an organization a big deal, especially if the organization grows over the years and ends up with thousands of members.

--Robb