TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is HERE! Join now!

Hey everyone!

Club TPR is finally here! Club TPR is Theme Park Review's official "Theme Park and Roller Coaster Enthusiasts Club!"

Join now: http://www.clubtpr.com/

So what does joining Club TPR get you? A ton of awesome stuff! Check this out:

- Discounts and benefits from 81 different parks all over the world. That's right **EIGHTY ONE** parks! More than any other theme park and roller coaster club out there! And that list is still growing! You'll get discounts on park admission and season passes, early entry to some rides, access to park sponsored roller coaster events, discounts on front of the line passes, free VIP ticket upgrades, and even FREE ADMISSION to some parks! (Yes, you read that right...FREE!) And we're talking about parks in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, France, and MORE! Click the "Club TPR Member Benefits" link on the Club TPR Page for the complete list.

- Ability to attend some of the most popular roller coaster enthusiast events like Holiwood Nights, Coastermania, Bay Area Bash, Thrills in the Hills, Coastin' by the Ocean, Coaster Madness, and more!

- Club TPR members will get to meet up with TPR's trips and have access to ERT, back stage tours, and other perks we offer on our trips.

- Be the very first in line for rides like The Beast, Diamonback, and Schlitterbahn's Master Blaster.

- You will receive a quarterly "Electronic Magazine" delivered to your door on a DVD. This DVD will contain a re-cap of some of the best articles posted to TPR in those past 3 months and exclusive content not available on the website like high resolution photos, DVD or higher quality videos, theme park commercials or trailers, folders full of high res artwork from ride manufacturers and concept art from parks, "retro" theme park materials, ride animations, No Limits and Roller Coaster Tycoon files, and pretty much anything we can pack onto a DVD. This is a totally new and updated approach to an "enthusiast publication." (and let's face it, isn't it time for something different?)

- Every Club TPR member will get an automatic $10 credit to the TPR store good for DVDs and direct downloads.

- You'll also get one free direct video download from the TPR Store.

- Your Club TPR Welcome Packet will include a professional looking "credit card" style customized membership card and a few other Club TPR logo goodies!

- Club TPR members will have "Priority Placement" on Theme Park Review Trips. (Which means you'll have a better chance to NOT be on that wait list!)

- You'll get a customized signature banner for your Theme Park Review Forum Account.

- An exclusive forum ONLY for Club TPR Members.

- Did we mention discounts and benefits from EIGHTY ONE DIFFERENT PARKS???

And there is so much more! Click the "Member Benefits" on the Club TPR Page: http://www.clubtpr.com to see the complete list.

Oh, you want to know how much all this awesome stuff costs?

$40 - United States Members

$45 - Canada/Mexico

$55 - Europe/Australia/Rest of the World (and there is a "Download Only" option for our European Members which makes it even cheaper!)

(Remember, you automatically get $15 TPR Store Credit!)

And if you want to add family members, it's just $5 per family member and they all get their own plastic membership card! Just like when you get a family season pass at your local park!

Join before June 15th, 2010 and you'll receive "Charter Member" marked on your Membership Card and signature banner for as long as you're a member of Club TPR!

So why are you still reading this email? Join Club TPR NOW! http://www.clubtpr.com

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Club TPR!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

http://www.clubtpr.com

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already signed up Robb-O!

I have to say, this is an incredible idea and it will make theme parks easier on my wallet.

Thanks for all the hard work, you and Elissa do for us to make this very club possible. I love everything you do or offer us.

I look forward to being a "Charter Member" !!!

Two questions:

1) Can I sign up my fiance as a "family member" for $5 additional?

2) For the King's Island Beast/ Diamondback walkback can we bring a friend with us if we are a club TPR member? I'm just asking, because it isn't specified under the benefits list, but I know with a platinum pass or an ACE card you can bring a friend.

Two questions:

2) For the King's Island Beast/ Diamondback walkback can we bring a friend with us if we are a club TPR member? I'm just asking, because it isn't specified under the benefits list, but I know with a platinum pass or an ACE card you can bring a friend.

Unfortunately with a platinum pass you CANNOT bring a friend . I tried at Kings Island and Cedar Point, and was not successful.

Two questions:

1) Can I sign up my fiance as a "family member" for $5 additional?

1. Yes, you can.

2. I can ask KI. This didn't come up in our conversations with them.

--Robb

The club looks great and the benefits are awesome!

One correction is that the club lists Carowinds as being located in Columbia, SC. The Carowinds website has them listed as Charlotte, NC.

LOL I should have listed it as both states!

--Robb

Hey guys, it's been about an hour since I signed up. I've had the Paypal receipt OK, but not any other confirmation email. I've checked all my spam folders. I'm sure the confirmation page said I'd get an email after 10 minutes.

I bought in this morning at 9am and got my paypal reply but nothing from TPR either. Just be patient, it's their first day at this. Just keep your paypal receipt - that's proof.

Coasternut