TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s correct. If you’re in the state for less than 24 hours you’re perfectly in compliance with the quarantine but be warned that if you’re there for 24 hours and one second you’re not and you’ll be

Soooo late last night I was tumbling down a Youtube coaster rabbit hole and came across this video of a review of El Toro (I know we're not supposed to link to certain channels but for the sake of thi

Just came back from a visit here. I chose this day specifically because it was a weekday during the magic time between fright fest and HITP where the whole park is open but there are no special holida

Posted Images

it opened with the park last Sunday. You could always go to Liberty Pub next to Flash Pass HQs or Skybar across from Skyscreamer. Also there is another newer Macho Nacho in Movietown but that was closed last week.

Waiting for El Toro now. One train op currently. Is that normal?!

Going to throw in a quick edit.

That may have been the best roller coaster I've ever been on lol. We rode last car. Middle row. Going to go again and take advantage of double riding.

That may have been the best roller coaster I've ever been on lol. We rode last car. Middle row. Going to go again and take advantage of double riding.

That's not the norm, they almost always run 2 trains.

We just left after riding two more times and it was still running only two. There were four or five guys out working on it.

Guys... this flash pass has been so worth it!

Also, we are still here. If you see us. Say hi! I'm on the left. My name is Cyrus.

IMG_0649.thumb.JPG.b4d82b1ea98819cd57b510ac729dcd02.JPG

We just left after riding two more times and it was still running only two. There were four or five guys out working on it.

Guys... this flash pass has been so worth it!

Also, we are still here. If you see us. Say hi! I'm on the left. My name is Cyrus.

Toro only has the two trains. And glad you enjoyed it. It never gets old, and that second to last row is absolutely the best seat on it.

They handed out 1 free trail pass yesterday so if they did that again today and you want to take a little break from riding you should check out big top terror 3d if there is no line, which there wasn't yesterday. It's only like 5 minutes to walk through and I thought it was fun.

Hi,

I'm Balázs from Budapest, Hungary and I just registered to this site. I plan to visit a US theme park for the first time in my life and I'd like to get some info from you guys.

Depends on how much coasters you have done. If you're picky, Great Adv. or Cedar Point. If you have a lot of catching up to do, the parks further south are somewhat to substantially less crowded. Kings Dominion and BGW down here in Virginia are a great 2 day combo.

El Toro went down for most of the night tonight, it was crazy busy, but the lines for the B&Ms were non stop moving. Nitro from the 60 minute sign was at most 10-15 minutes.

Longest wait of the day was Runaway Mine Train, shortest was Batman.

Got on Runaway Mine Train x2, Nitro, Batman, Bizarro, Ferris Wheel, Skyride 2x, Off Road Safari.

The only reason we didn't ride more is because we had 2 children, one is only 3.5 and the other 5, and hard to manage, so our group trades off and I'm the ride partner.

I'm going next Friday, just me and my friend, no children so it's my time to shine next week, If you see me (bridge piercing, both nostrils and septum, all black jewelry, and I'll probably have my black sclera lenses in for Fright Fest, say hi, I'm nice)

Edited by B&MIntaminGCI

Went on Friday night but only stayed til around 10 cause my nephew was tired. Got on Batman, Nitro and Zumanjaro.

Basically went to eat and see the shows and stuff. Like that Dead Mans Party is in the stunt arena now, thats smart.

Park was crowded, gone opening fright fest for last few years and we've always done well, never really crowded. I'm not sure but was that because they did pass holders only on the first night in the past?

Or maybe we just lucked up last few years cause it was way more crowded on Fri night.

There were way more of the people walking around, some good makeup as well.

My nephew couldnt take his eyes of this girl.

Overall a good night, will be going back on Oct 15th and Halloween weekend cause my cousin is coming in with his kids.

Going to a wedding next weekend in Virginia and will be taking my first trip to Kings Dominion so I'm looking forward to that.

14292331_10154608487291349_3777217602148867092_n.jpg.217e73a4d5f82a5405a1dd40134cfe23.jpg

It was super crazy this Saturday, but lines were moving.

Bizarro had a 10 minute wait, Nitro was 15 minutes (from the 60 minute sign), Batman had a station wait.

Runway Mine Train was the longest wait, about 45 minutes because the crew was slow, a train every 5 minutes.

Not sure about any other rides because we catered to children, but I'm heading back this Friday, and I used to get insanely lucky on Friday's but that maybe have changed.