TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

If rides on Toro/Nitro are your top priority, get there right at opening, take the shortcut through the arcade over to Toro and enjoy a little park opening ERT of sorts. Jump on the skyride which should still have no line and head to Nitro. Waits should still be minimal if its before noon. But my prediction is the park will be crowded tomorrow - with the worst type of crowds imo - groups of kids.

Okay I'll definately do that! Also, a friend that is going with has never been on Ka before. I'm thinking we'll do that in the evening (after 6). Is that a good plan?

No because it's Kingda Ka and you're banking on it's ability to operate reliably all day if you wait that long. Don't ever do that.

If I were you I'd go there right at opening and WAIT FOR ROW ONE. It will have a longer line and it's worth it, especially if someone has never ridden it before. The front row line when full only adds about 20 minutes and it probably won't be full right at open. Every other row sucks.

Okay I'll definately do that! Also, a friend that is going with has never been on Ka before. I'm thinking we'll do that in the evening (after 6). Is that a good plan?

No because it's Kingda Ka and you're banking on it's ability to operate reliably all day if you wait that long. Don't ever do that.

If I were you I'd go there right at opening and WAIT FOR ROW ONE. It will have a longer line and it's worth it, especially if someone has never ridden it before. The front row line when full only adds about 20 minutes and it probably won't be full right at open. Every other row sucks.

Ok, yeah I've only been on weekdays, so I'm used to just going whenever I see it running.

Thank you both for the advice!

Do you think it'll be open right at opening? Last time I was there the park was chilly in the morning and Ka didn't open for several hours. I'm going on Sunday with someone who also hasn't been to SFGAdv.

We still may. I'm under the impression that this is the sign that'll be attached directly to the coaster, much like how the Batman logo is attached to the side of BtR at SFFT.

I remember reading they wouldn't do that like in the Total Mayhem render, but I could be wrong.