TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Sorry but that's f*cked if they made employees come to work only to close after an hour. Hopefully most people called out anyway and that influenced their ultimate decision to close. But I'm sure it was the lack of any guests showing up.

Hey well I was happy to see Toro make it around the track while it was 40 degrees after not running since last Saturday. We were all crossing our fingers so hard. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Haha

Sorry but that's f*cked if they made employees come to work only to close after an hour. Hopefully most people called out anyway and that influenced their ultimate decision to close. But I'm sure it was the lack of any guests showing up.

Hey well I was happy to see Toro make it around the track while it was 40 degrees after not running since last Saturday. We were all crossing our fingers so hard. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Haha

Did they open Toro? lol

Did they open Toro? lol

We did but literally 3 people showed up to the ride and we couldn't cycle with less than 20 riders. So since we closed at 11:30... We gave zero riders. Haha But yes, we were technically open.

Just got here. Park is definitely empty.

Marvel at the first newly-paved sections of the parking lot!

image.thumb.jpeg.3e4b587dc7129096e4fbf00f8e6816c8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.87193fb0a81b8465c0f86e6f19f16ab3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.56bdf423a3c1ef87a31a7b22edaf5fda.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b27d914a9245999ba8a54cd54c11b3e8.jpeg

New lines indicate a shoulder section. Maybe ropes will go up to make sure pedestrians stay in this section?

image.thumb.jpeg.c4a8a0107d6a9d95aeac96f97a930a64.jpeg

Boldikus be jealous.

I hope they start the theming soon

I get the feeling that they've already installed all the theming they're planning to install.

Well from the look of this picture, it looks like they're starting

EDIT: Seems like they started/finished the transfer track, we could see trains go on soon.

Edited by Fgcassady