TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

^ Yep. Rain in the morning, then clearing in the afternoon should make for some great short lines the rest of the day on Friday. I'm not too worried about crowds tomorrow, I don't think they will be bad. As long as The Bull is up and running in the morning for a little marathon I'll be happy. If it's somehow really quiet I might finally wait for the front row of Ka. I'm strangely kind of in the mood to ride it.

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Jersey legalized pot not crack. Put it down.

Take a ride on the defunct "Batman & Robin: The Chiller" Roller Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure! VIDEO:  

Posted Images

^ Yep. Rain in the morning, then clearing in the afternoon should make for some great short lines the rest of the day on Friday. I'm not too worried about crowds tomorrow, I don't think they will be bad. As long as The Bull is up and running in the morning for a little marathon I'll be happy. If it's somehow really quiet I might finally wait for the front row of Ka. I'm strangely kind of in the mood to ride it.

Lol just bite the bullet and do it. The front row will always have a long queue but there's a reason for that, and actually the fact that they insist on only using one of four loading stations helps the lines for individual rows go faster.

Kingda Ka in row 1 is like crack... not that I would know. Lol

Lol just bite the bullet and do it. The front row will always have a long queue but there's a reason for that, and actually the fact that they insist on only using one of four loading stations helps the lines for individual rows go faster.

Kingda Ka in row 1 is like crack... not that I would know. Lol

I know with the weather it definitely won't be empty tomorrow but if its less than a 3-5 extra train wait for the front I'll wait for it. I'm just so damn impatient!

Also I see you lurking @eltororyan. Whats the status on my baby?

Bull gonna be bucking tomorrow? Please please please say yes!

Thoughts about crowds on Saturday? I've always heard that Easter Sunday is absolutely dead, but what about the day before?

First weekend the park is open, and a beautiful day? I'd say it'd be pretty busy.

For Mercer County- schools are still in session tomorrow (Wednesday), and then 1/2 day on Thursday.

I didn't take the time to check other counties, but my sense is that this would apply to most, if not all of the State of NJ.

^ that's what I like to hear!

I knew that is what you wanted to hear! I will probably zip through the park for a couple hours from 6pm- close this week.....knowing that it will BE DEAD! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts! Let the season begin!

Without bashing (please!).....remind me, what did the "soft opening" for Wednesday and Thursday mean in terms of which coasters will be open? I remember some mention on an earlier post.....

Thank you!

Everything worth riding will be open. The ride list on the website shows all closed rides. Seriously it's nothing you'll care about. Big Wheel is the closest thing to a decent ride that won't be open.

Everything worth riding will be open. The ride list on the website shows all closed rides. Seriously it's nothing you'll care about. Big Wheel is the closest thing to a decent ride that won't be open.

Actually, looks like Zumanjaro is the biggest ride that's currently closed... but if that makes the Kingda Ka line move a little faster the next few days, I'm all for it.

How much are the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo in the park. The ones that last a day.

Im not sure how much the regular all day lockers are but the floating ride lockers cost $8 for the whole day or $1 for 2 hours. I think the $8 option is the best option.

Who is your comedy writer! Love your posts and replies!

Actually, looks like Zumanjaro is the biggest ride that's currently closed... but if that makes the Kingda Ka line move a little faster the next few days, I'm all for it.

Good catch, but yeah that means faster ops on Kingda Ka so Boldikus has no excuse not to go to row one. All adult coasters, Safari and Skyway are open though so it's all good with me.

Who is your comedy writer! Love your posts and replies!

Lol thanks, I try.

Headed to NYC today.......

Hoping to get home at a decent hour (ie- 5pm), and at least get on Kingda Ka (not my #1, but assuming the park will be dead- I will take advantage of a "no-wait" for the front row....time permitting El Toro and Nitro. Plus my meal plan dinner/snack!

Looks like it will be a spectacular outside today- so enjoy those of you who can take advantage of the full day!

EXCITED!!!!!

Sounds like El Toro doesn't want to get in on the opening day festivities...

12718372_10207985070698738_3419292730944549648_n.jpg?oh=78af847af1ef06bb453d9f6fbafb1d89&oe=57814FFE

It valleyed. Clearly it doesn't have the weather and gravity defying abilities that Nitro does.

Sounds like El Toro doesn't want to get in on the opening day festivities...

12718372_10207985070698738_3419292730944549648_n.jpg?oh=78af847af1ef06bb453d9f6fbafb1d89&oe=57814FFE

It valleyed. Clearly it doesn't have the weather and gravity defying abilities that Nitro does.

Finally proof that B&M is better than Intamin

Main St. looks great! Joker blends in seamlessly. I hope they have El Toro back open by Friday. I need me some Bull.

Edited by Genx24
Finally proof that B&M is better than Intamin

Where did that ridiculous leap come from?

^^^ Hope they have it back up and running by Friday. I need me some Bull.

They winch it out of that spot all the time. I wouldn't be shocked if it opens later today (though of course there's no guarantee).