TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Perhaps they will use the extra space for themeing, as those 2 rides are pretty near each other if I remember correctly. Nice themed line like Batman maybe? I'm kinda wondering how these Dark Knights will turn out. Looks promising on the themeing side right now, but they haven't told us much either.

This whole thing is so sad.

I still remeber looking at the ride's concept art when I was 6, and being blown away.

Also, the tradoff from Chiller to indoor wildmouse will be difficult to take for the thrill seekers out there.

They do seem to be taking it apart rather carefully for me to think it's going away forever. My bet is that, for now, it will go into storage, and my prayer is that it becomes the replacement for Psyclone at SFMM.

^Well...my pictures were not in that update....I don't do the updates. I just have some photos in the Spotlights and video clips! Above all, I run my own site. So...I'm tell Tom your thanks

-Dainan "I should of been more clear" Rafferty

Just at Gadv today. Update.. More of the cobra roll is gone, the LIMs have been "unplugged" You will probably see pics of that later. Also, the air gates are now removed. Oh and the stairs to Robin's cobra roll are removed and still assembled but placed inside Water Effect.

I always thought this ride was sort of an eye-sore. It did to SFGAd's Gotham City what Superman did to all of SFMM.

GAd's Gotham City will probably seem so open after its gone, but not after the new building is built.

A big sign as to why i don't like the new Six Flags, GAdv doesn't have a gotham city, it's called "Movietown" and it used to be... related to movies and not just all about Batman.

Can you imagine how ridiculous they're going to look if they sell it and somebody actually gets it running properly?

Not really... Enthusiasts already do mass amounts of complaining about the Six Flags chain, it wouldn't change much... Unless of course another Six Flags park bought it and fixed it. I don't know how that would be responded to be enthusiasts.