TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Or Maybe the Joker re-theme ties into a future addition...Something like The Joker causes mayhem @SFGADv in 2016, then a crime fighting team shows up to put an end to Jokers chaos...it's Batman & Robin RMC dueling T-rex 2017!!!

Or Battle for Metropolis.

Or Maybe the Joker re-theme ties into a future addition...Something like The Joker causes mayhem @SFGADv in 2016, then a crime fighting team shows up to put an end to Jokers chaos...it's Batman & Robin RMC dueling T-rex 2017!!!

Or Battle for Metropolis.

If either of these ideas come to fruition, I am 100% SOLD!

I haven't been on this site in days and I log back on to see all hell has broken loose over a few track color changes and a name change. It isn' that serious.

As for the name change, Six Flags is gonna Six Flags, no need to get mad over it. Still going to be a great ride regardless.

Seams to me SFGADv and SFMM would be the last two parks to get the Justice league ride, I could of also swore I've read not long ago SFMM stated they turned down that idea b/c it doesn't fit the parks clientele of coaster lovers and b/c of Uni/Knotts/Disney doing those types of rides much better.

Also what about the dueling coaster being shown before RMC even announced it in one of the SFGADv parks surveys and RMC saying that the model has already been sold. Who else could be the buyer if SF was showing it in a survey before it was even announced by the company producing it.

It's totally possible SFGADv would get the dark ride, whatever it is, I believe that is the main reason behind the name change and not just b/c of left or paint or RMC painted the track in the wrong color.

I haven't been on this site in days and I log back on to see all hell has broken loose over a few track color changes and a name change. It isn' that serious.

As for the name change, Six Flags is gonna Six Flags, no need to get mad over it. Still going to be a great ride regardless.

Maybe you need to leave a few more days and come back b/c I don't see all hell broke loose over the color change, from what I've seen it's welcomed. As is the name change, I've seen more people saying the original Total Mayhem name was lame and the colors being compared to Twix and McDonald's so yeah that's my suggestion js

Maybe you need to leave a few more days and come back b/c I don't see all hell broke loose over the color change, from what I've seen it's welcomed. As is the name change, I've seen more people saying the original Total Mayhem name was lame and the colors being compared to Twix and McDonald's so yeah that's my suggestion js

Interesting considering I just read pages of freak outs and memes over people arguing about the name and color change. I never said once I was sticking up for the original name so I don't know what thread you're reading.

Interesting considering I just read pages of freak outs and memes over people arguing about the name and color change. I never said once I was sticking up for the original name so I don't know what thread you're reading.

I don't know what thread you're reading either b/c I didn't once say nor insinuate in my post that you were sticking up for the original name, just what I've seen being said about the original name and color scheme

You're the one coming out of the woodwork to defend the Joker name . Why did you even give me a suggestion when I didn't ask for one?

You're the one coming out of the woodwork to defend the Joker name . Why did you even give me a suggestion when I didn't ask for one?

Edited by Jcoaster

Oh Just drop it I see I'd be better off talking to a B&M support!!!

Oh Just drop it I see I'd be better off talking to a B&M support!!!

Listen I don't know what your issue is but you need to relax. Its rollercoasters, it isn't that serious.

Seams to me SFGADv and SFMM would be the last two parks to get the Justice league ride, I could of also swore I've read not long ago SFMM stated they turned down that idea b/c it doesn't fit the parks clientele of coaster lovers .

Not fit in with their clientele?? Do you know how many hoodlums go to MM?!?! A shooter is a perfect fit!

Aw man, I love coming into this thread in the evening and seeing the devestation that happened during the day.

Seams to me SFGADv and SFMM would be the last two parks to get the Justice league ride, I could of also swore I've read not long ago SFMM stated they turned down that idea b/c it doesn't fit the parks clientele of coaster lovers .

Not fit in with their clientele?? Do you know how many hoodlums go to MM?!?! A shooter is a perfect fit!

This man's got a point.

I think that is the whole point of a site like TPR. I like the freakout, dialogue, discussion, or what ever you frame it about the name change and color change. Where else can one have a discussion like that if not TPR? What makes TPR, TPR is that there are group of people that care about talking about the nuances and details about a park, or in this case roller coaster.

Edited by blk_mamba

I think that is the whole point of a site like TPR. I like the freakout, dialogue, discussion, or what ever you frame it about the name change and color change. Where else can one have a discussion like that if not TPR? What makes TPR, TPR is that there are group of people that care about talking about the nuances and details about a park, or in case roller coaster.

I totally agree!!!!