TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Did anyone see the rumor on screamscape.com posted today that says someone has seen the track for Total Mayhem and its the same color as the joker track at Discovery Kingdom? I remember it was called "Joker's Total Mayhem" during an interview once. Does anyone know anything else about this rumor? It would make sense IMO and I like it better than just total mayhem because it actually sort of has a theme now. Link to the Great Adventure Screamscape page

God I hope so. I like the purple/green Joker colors much more than the orange/red ToteMay was supposed to get. Also the "Total Mayhem" theme works better if its themed to the Joker, even though we totally don't need anymore DC comic themed rides. But if we must, I'd personally prefer it to be Joker themed (even tho TDK kind of already is).

^ LOL are we talking about Six Flags here? I'm sure the park tore down Fort Independence and the grandstand to make room for a new ride, not to "keep that area open and clean".

Its things like this like that make me wish GADV was a cedar fair park.

If Great Adventure was a Cedar Fair park then we wouldn't be able to ride Nitro when it's 29 degrees and windy in January so Cedar Fair can go screw. If they keep letting us do that then I don't care if they re-name every coaster in the park "Batman's Takis Adventure The Ride" sponsored by the Jersey Boys and throw cheap props and Takis ads everywhere in the park.

Its things like this like that make me wish GADV was a cedar fair park.

If Great Adventure was a Cedar Fair park then we wouldn't be able to ride Nitro when it's 29 degrees and windy in January so Cedar Fair can go screw. If they keep letting us do that then I don't care if they re-name every coaster in the park "Batman's Takis Adventure The Ride" sponsored by the Jersey Boys and throw cheap props and Takis ads everywhere in the park.

Did anyone see the rumor on screamscape.com posted today that says someone has seen the track for Total Mayhem and its the same color as the joker track at Discovery Kingdom? I remember it was called "Joker's Total Mayhem" during an interview once. Does anyone know anything else about this rumor? It would make sense IMO and I like it better than just total mayhem because it actually sort of has a theme now. Link to the Great Adventure Screamscape page

Definitely love the Joker's Total Mayhem prospect, and the purple and green will look much better than yellow/red.

I can see this occuring. The park set precedent last year when they re-named Looping Dragon to El Diablo, so I can certainly see them changing track colour and re-naming the ride. And count me among those who believe purple and green would look a hell of a lot better than red and yellow.

I really wish Six Flags would cut it out with the DC comic themes all over the park. Not every dang coaster needs a dang comic book theme. Its things like this like that make me wish GADV was a cedar fair park. Divehawk is in everyway better than Batman Coaster 3.

Strongly agree

I might know a thing or two

If true, I'm not a fan. I hate the TM name, but the orange/black is a really nice combo and unique to the park. We already have a green/black coaster in Green Lantern, and a purple coaster in Bizarro. Also, this will make it a 4th different area of the park where there's a comic book themed coaster.

Are you alowed to share? Or is it confidential information for the time being? (Or is everything I've said above everything we need to know?)

It's fun speculating something that's already been confirmed!

Tease.

If true, I'm not a fan. I hate the TM name, but the orange/black is a really nice combo and unique to the park. We already have a green/black coaster in Green Lantern, and a purple coaster in Bizarro. Also, this will make it a 4th different area of the park where there's a comic book themed coaster.

Orange and black? The rendering had it as red and yellow.

Orange and black? The rendering had it as red and yellow.

I was referring to the black supports, and the red looked more like a deep orange to me in the animation. Looking at the animation again it does look a bit more red than orange, but it's certainly not a Superman-color red. Regardless, I prefer the colors over the Joker purple/green, and I feel it would stand out better at this park.