TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

This page makes me wonder if people don't have buttons, Velcro or zippers on cargo pockets anymore. Because that's all I wear to parks.

You wear clothes completely made out of Velcro, Zippers and Cargo Pockets?

Btw.... What are Cargo Pockets?

...I cant wait untill they get 2 trains on the track, it'll reduce those 2 hour lines into 1 hour lines.

8 minute loading + 2 minute ride means it'll increase the time you spend baking in the sun before returning to the station, too. But I do hope it'll get the lines down to 1.5 hours. The ride ops becoming more experienced with stapling should help too.

Does anyone know what the morning delay is for? When we visited on Tuesday it opened with the park, but on Thursday there was a 2 hr & something delay.

Loading times are the rough, huh? Looks like I'll be heading right for the flashpass building then.

Being one of the few people that really likes Kingda Ka... how have the lines been for it since El Toro opened?

Sean "ready to be stapled" Costa

^That's what I did on Friday. I got my Gold Flashpass first, then headed to KK. I was on in about 10 minutes. After that I headed over to El Toro, since it wasn't open yet, I rode Rolling Thunder twice. By that time my flashpass was buzzing, so I got in line. I was up in the station in two minutes and waited 25 mins for the back. With the flashpass, I was able to ride El Toro 4 times and hit every other coaster in the park (except for Chiller). Overall, a very good day at Six Flags Great Adventure.

hi guys. do you know where you can get El Toro pov vid?

go get it at YouTube if you want to.

what you're gonna see in your eyes would make you scream!

what makes it cause? fast speed at the left bend happens tons

of airtime MORE than a second at the first drop! get a feel!

NOTICE

to hook up to El Toro pov at YouTube just putting el toro in the

space and just you find what you're looking for.

Be kind to Satoshi, English is his 2nd language so he is trying his best to add to the forums.

Anyways I am sure that the park did not give them permission to film on the ride. While a link is ok, you will not see a POV on this site unless the park approves it.

Just got back from our Coaster Celebration trip. During evening ERT we got in 3 rides and they were amazing. Riding that beast at midnight with a bunch of crazy coaster people is an experience to be had. Plus, if it hasn't already been mentioned, the airtime is amazing.

"ONE MORE TIME!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!"

That mechanic really got us going after that last ride of the night at Coaster Celebration. Too bad the ride op didn't let us go one more time. He was thinking about it too. Someone that was in the station said that he said that he would let us go one more time while we were out on the course too. I guess he changed his mind.

I would just like to say, that this is not airtime. It is not ejector air at all. There needs to be a new classification for this kind of air, that is how insane it is.