TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

The capacity on GL will be AMZING. During the construction tour, they said they will have 3 trains and 6 attendants during 2011. After that, I think they will just have normal 2-3 train operations with 2-3 attendants

...Which probably means for opening day only. Technically that's during the 2011 season, even if it's only one day.

Ewww... not a fan of coasters with inconsistent color schemes... even if they do get rid of the white why not just make it green? Besides that it looks pretty fun, but this sorta reminds me of Dominator how the largest loop is painted, but its not too far from the main scheme. This is just weird, and it would be somewhat acceptable if it was just the loop green, but the corkscrew=not a fan of the yellow.

gadv.com has some pictures of GL's theming. It looks like they have an airplane on a runway, and some cool signage. I can't wait to see what other kind of theming we'll get.

http://www.gadv.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17924&pid=424313&st=705#entry424313

(Scroll down to Rolling Toro's post)

Great to see the jet found it's way back into the park! I never actually saw Mach 1 Adventure but the theming for it looked pretty extensive, including the plane sitting in front of the hanger

Hey Guys! We are taking the trip down to GADV this Saturday from Boston. I wanted to know what kind of crowd I should expect? Being that it's only May, will it still be packed? What kind of wait times for Eltoro & Nitro should we expect. We want to make sure we leave ourselves enough time to get everything in.

I REALLY like how the Green Lantern entrance plaza is looking (for a Six Flags park atleast)! Atleast this will kind of "balance" the superhero feel of the area with Superman right next to it. Plus, besides the trees and shrubs, the theming even looks pretty good in the plaza as well. Although I never rode Chang at SFKK I think this is a great replacement for GASM, and something that they GP will absolutely love. Just my opinion....