TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

One hellicopter will be flown by the Dippin Dots Guy and the other 99 will be flown by the turtles that live in the lake between Best of the West and the log flume. Then, when Green Lanterns in the water, the turtles will skydive into the water and anchor Green Lantern to the bottom of the lake. All this information was supplied by the Dippin Dots Guy

One hellicopter will be flown by the Dippin Dots Guy and the other 99 will be flown by the turtles that live in the lake between Best of the West and the log flume. Then, when Green Lanterns in the water, the turtles will skydive into the water and anchor Green Lantern to the bottom of the lake. All this information was supplied by the Dippin Dots Guy

And then construction of the Underwater Submerged Launch Coaster will begin? The Dippin Dots guy told me Green Lantern Construction has stopped and will resume after its been relocated. He says cute little mole creatures and giant guinea pigs are going to do some underground construction where green lantern was. for what he doesn't tell me. but its no doubt the Underwater Submerged Launch Coaster! I guess I was wrong.

Coldstone is too, but the product is just waayyyy more satisfying so i'm willing to pay it. Word is that Ben and Jerry's is getting anxious to join this Dippin Dots vs Coldstone battle, at least that's what the El Toro operated told me =x

The parking attendant told me they were removing El Toro to make room for a brand new parking lot inside the park.

And no, I'm not serious...

The Papa Johns guy told me that they're not going to remove El Toro, they will just move it to the middle of the lake, next to Green Lantern. Yes, the Papa Johns guy is leaking information now, so we dont have to worry about the Dippin Dots guy being fired.

MODERATOR NOTE: When an inside joke goes 23 hours behind responses it has run its' course. Please refrain from any more talk of the Dippin Dots, Cold Stone, Johnny Rockets, Papa John or any other comments. It was funny (for some) while it lasted but let's get back to a real discussion about the park.

thank you

I'm real anxious to see how efficient Green Lantern is going to run three trains. So far the best I've ever seen it done was Riddler's Revenge circa 2007, and that was no easy task to have a train dispatching at the moment the previous train cleared Block brake. And even that was just in spurts...God bless those internationals from Thailand!

I'm real anxious to see how efficient Green Lantern is going to run three trains. So far the best I've ever seen it done was Riddler's Revenge circa 2007, and that was no easy task to have a train dispatching at the moment the previous train cleared Block brake. And even that was just in spurts...God bless those internationals from Thailand!

Hopefully they will have more than 2 ride ops check the trains since every other coaster only has 2 ops checking restraints with exceptions once in a while (and KK with 2 ops checking restraints per train). Nothing against the ride ops but if only 2 are checking restraints on a ride like Bizarro that always stacks with 3 trains and a lot of the time double stacks with 3 trains, I don't see how they are not always going to double stack with 3 trains running at Green Lantern. I'd like to see 4 ride ops checking restraints at those Bizarro, Superman as well as Green Lantern but with the cutbacks, that doesn't seem likely.

Edited by YoshiFan