TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Jersey legalized pot not crack. Put it down.

Take a ride on the defunct "Batman & Robin: The Chiller" Roller Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure! VIDEO:  

Posted Images

CoasterEd76 made a video that was posted by CoasterEd...

Anyway, this ride better have Ryan Reynolds checking all the restraints! Or should I just imagine that?

Finally Green Lantern getting some props, hope they go all out with the theming, he's always been my favorite DC character.

Same here. I've loved that character since I was a kid.

Jake "How about a Riddler retheme...?" Sundstrom

If the ladies (and the gents who lean that way) get Ryan Reynolds checking the restraints, then I want Scarlett to BE my restraint. Seems fair, right?

Seriously, though I'll miss GASM, this is a pretty sweet replacement. If they'd move B:TR over there, they'd really have one sweet DC/B&M land going.

Wow, Green Lantern, like everyone didn't see that coming from a a mile awa- wait TUNNELS?! TWO TUNNELS?!

Also, is it me, or does the green color of the track in the concept art/video remind anyone else of the green shade that Dorney Park used for Hydra: The Revenge? Anyway, I'm super excited for this and I won't be surprised if they have announcement posters all over the park by Fright Fest.

^No, they mention in the press release that it will be themed after Hal Jordan, the white one, the main Green Lantern in the comic books and the one that Ryan Reynolds is playing in the upcoming film.

So whats the deal? Is this moving from another park or something?

Just weird that a park is building a style of coater that was popular over a decade ago, and I don't think one has been built since then either.

Oh, it's Chang. Makes sense.