TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Jersey legalized pot not crack. Put it down.

Take a ride on the defunct "Batman & Robin: The Chiller" Roller Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure! VIDEO:  

Posted Images

Now that I look at the rest of the stats, they are all wrong. Ha....I think they got coasters mixed up.

Here are the real stats for the ride...

http://www.rcdb.com/3183.htm

And here is steel force...

http://www.rcdb.com/276.htm

I know they probaly use the same T shirt company, but a weird mix up none the less.

I am really looking forward to Chang coming to GADV, it may not be anything special, but it is a standup ride which seems cool (i've never been on one) and it is another solid ride in the middle of our lineup. For people who have ridden a lot of stand-ups where does Chang rate for you, just curious

I could be way off here but is there any possibility the train could be used to help create the Green Latern themeing to the train since RR is green?

Maybe compare colors schemes and how they look and what not?

Or maybe just for spare parts?

I am really looking forward to Chang coming to GADV, it may not be anything special, but it is a standup ride which seems cool (i've never been on one) and it is another solid ride in the middle of our lineup. For people who have ridden a lot of stand-ups where does Chang rate for you, just curious

Chang was ALOT of fun. I'm used to the smaller versions of the B&M Standups like Scorcher and Vortex, so was worried about this one being a little too much. It was great fun.

Well since Riddler's has only been running two trains for a while now I doubt the roller coaster formally known as Chang will run more than two trains. I am think that they will add a row to one of the trains from Kentucky Kingdom because it ran 7 row trains and the the green train will be painted and used as is the rest used for parts or maybe sent to great america for iron wolf?

Word up: someone had a Twitter pic of Chang's train: black, yellow, red, purple against the simulator building - Old season pass processing side in between Dare Devil Dive and Nathan's on the Boardwalk. That view came from up high on the Skyride. That's really hard to get from ground level for park guests.

Well since Riddler's has only been running two trains for a while now I doubt the roller coaster formally known as Chang will run more than two trains. I am think that they will add a row to one of the trains from Kentucky Kingdom because it ran 7 row trains and the the green train will be painted and used as is the rest used for parts or maybe sent to great america for iron wolf?

It's possible but not likely. Iron Wolf uses Intamin trains because B&M wasn't making their own at the time. Some parts may be similar though, but if we needed parts or an entire train I would think that they would just use the Chang trains that are already backstage.

I was at the park on Wednesday and Thursday. The Great American Scream Machine's first drop and first loop seemed to be standing, along with one other section of the track that appeared to be a turn. Also, the station is still standing. However, other that the entire ride has been completely taken down.

The station was gone about the first week the ride was closed. Only the lower half of the lift hill, the lower part of the first drop and the first loop remain. The bottom of the drop is gone.

Edited by CHILLERLC1