TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

I never was a huge fan of the B&M Stand-ups with the exception of Riddler at SFMM and Georgia Scorcher was pretty decent. Chang was probably a little bit better than mantis (better layout for Chang, better setting for Mantis) but both rides made my legs hurt like hell.

The ride is being sponsored by M&Ms, rigtht? So it fits when they're all the colors... green, brown, yellow, red!

Now we just need orange and blue.

Far left right by the red is infact orange (looking at pan tones and by the fact the right/red is darker in color ) and Blue is JUST slightly in the shot on the right side of the image.

The park will have a nice clean new look when driving up. Its a lot better than 2002 when the first coasters you seen was gasm and rolling thunder.

I agree. As much as I liked the look of GASM it always bothered me that there was a giant open space between the station and the loops. Seemed like wasted space that could have provided some fun vantage points of the coaster.

Track is complete!

Aren't tell supposed to fly an American flag when the track work is complete?

I thought flag were just for 'highest point reached'-stuff. I could be mistaken tough.

Putting an american flag up is up to the iron workers and six flags. My guess is they did not make a big deal about the track being complete with media there, they felt no need to put a flag on it. Maybe its just another bodget cut to save some money lol.

Putting an american flag up is up to the iron workers and six flags. My guess is they did not make a big deal about the track being complete with media there, they felt no need to put a flag on it. Maybe its just another bodget cut to save some money lol.

Knowing the pride that iron workers take in their job, I find it odd. Not a big deal, I just found strange. I'm glad the project is moving along.