TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

What about that Underwater Roller Coaster Robb found out about from the dipping dots guy?? Robb said the dipping dots guy spilled beans on SFGA getting an underwater roller coaster coming in 2011.

at 7:12 dipping dots guy slips 2011 underwater coaster info at Six Flags Great Adventure.

First of all. It cant be a Roller Coaster submerged in water. A Launch Coaster submerged in water. In the video I commented saying no way it can be submerged in water and that it might be a underwater dome coaster. if submerged it wont be able to launch and if launched into the water, the coaster train would crash as if it was a brick wall. but robb replyed to my comment and insisted its true that SFGA will be getting an submerged underwater coaster. I dont trust dipping dots guy!! So I will be laughing my ass off if this doesn't happen.

It will most likely be an underwater dome coaster and that sounds more believable. But really an underwater coaster?? I dont think Six Flags is in the state to do something like this!!

Edited by Pablo237

Its completely impossible at Gadv due to town ordinances restricting underground tunnels

Eric "Aww, man, no underwater launched giga? BUMMER!" Tragesser

So the dipping dots guy lied!!! NEVER TRUST THE DIPPING DOTS GUY!!!!!

And we know submerging the coaster is impossible. And you saw in the video how Robb took the rumor for granted and thought it was true?? BIGGER LOL!! COME ON!! AN UNDERWATER COASTER?? I dont think Six Flags would be willing to spend that much even for a underwater domed coaster!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

EPIC FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!

This is the first time that I have heard of this so I guess that six flags built the tunnels that they do and did have with out permission ex.look at tea cups there is a shed to the right of the tunnel that goes under the table to maintain the ride. Also rodeo had one as well there used to be a shed in rolling thunders ride area next to the lift the tunnel went under vipers q then under rodeo its self. So I do not see why they can not have tunnels the only thing that can stop them is budget and water the water table.

I would kind of trust if it was an actual Six Flags employee, But some random dipping dots guy? I would take this as a unconfirmed rumor and not a true rumor like how Robb did. You can see in the video how Robb jumps up and believes right off the bat.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=189&linkid=9775&pageno=5

HERE HE IS!! DONT TRUST THIS MAN!! lol I copied and pasted the little description Robb typed.

"The Dippin' Dots guy says that Six Flags Great Adventure is getting a launched under water coaster for 2011. No joke!" From Robb

If they were to make this. They would need to dig underground into the earth to make this. It would cost big bucks build a whole water complex for a coaster! If they did this, Six Flags would go bankrupt again!! No way is this a true rumor!!

I can't even believe that there's a discussion about this...that entire segment was satirical. Getting information from the Dippin' Dots guy has got to be one of the longest-standing jokes around in the community.

I think that when Robb says "No joke!" there should be an unofficial rule that says we all assume otherwise.

^They're building the coaster underground, of course you can't see any construction of it yet!

Well you can, they're obviously gona pick up Green Lantern when it's finished with an army of helicopters, fly it over to the lake and drop it in the water there. There ya go, underwater coaster. As for the launched part I think the Dippin Dots guy is lying

How many hellocopters do you think they'll need? Maybee the Dippin Dots Guy will tell us. Oh yeah Green Lanterns lift hill is finished, and the Dippin Dots guy told me that theyre attaching hooks to the track so the hellicopters can pick it up. I'm not joking about Green Lanterns lift hill, it really is finished.

Dippin Dots guy told me that construction on Green Lantern has halted and the coaster is going to be relocated!! Some secret underground construction is going on!

Maybe the submerged in water launch coaster is true?? Dippin Dots guy said that he has some inside people in Six Flags and that he can keep us updated!! I STILL DONT TRUST HIM THO!!

But everybody else seems to have faith in the dippin dots guy. so we will just have to wait and see

Edited by Pablo237

One hellicopter will be flown by the Dippin Dots Guy and the other 99 will be flown by the turtles that live in the lake between Best of the West and the log flume. Then, when Green Lanterns in the water, the turtles will skydive into the water and anchor Green Lantern to the bottom of the lake. All this information was supplied by the Dippin Dots Guy

One hellicopter will be flown by the Dippin Dots Guy and the other 99 will be flown by the turtles that live in the lake between Best of the West and the log flume. Then, when Green Lanterns in the water, the turtles will skydive into the water and anchor Green Lantern to the bottom of the lake. All this information was supplied by the Dippin Dots Guy

And then construction of the Underwater Submerged Launch Coaster will begin? The Dippin Dots guy told me Green Lantern Construction has stopped and will resume after its been relocated. He says cute little mole creatures and giant guinea pigs are going to do some underground construction where green lantern was. for what he doesn't tell me. but its no doubt the Underwater Submerged Launch Coaster! I guess I was wrong.