TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

I've been on I guess the top three Intamin rockets in America (KK, TTD, and SR) and I rank their launches as follows:

1. SR- It's not really the intensity. The intensity is there but it is more evident in the others. What gets you is that voice. It freaks me out every time.

2. KK- Fast but shaky. Also, it is very noticeable that at the end of the launch it dies down A LOT and like someone else sed its really like a gradual growth while SR is right from the start.

3. TTD- Bleh

There's nothing to be afraid of on KK's launch. The line was so long I was only able to ride it once during my last visit but I thought it was great. If you can handle Volcano and Flight of Fear, KK shouldn't be a problem. You won't notice the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

As a little random topic, does/is Kingda Ka supposed to go over the top hat this fast?

LINK REMOVED

ADMIN EDIT: I went ahead and removed the link for two reasons. The first is that you are not yet allowed to post links, per our Terms of Service, as you do not yet have the minimum of fifty legitimate posts. The other reason is that the video you linked to seems to be an unauthorized POV video, which we do not allow. Please read over the Terms of Service to ensure that future posts to the forum are acceptable by the standards set above.

Edited by jedimaster1227

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know white is actually a big part of the Green Lantern if you read the Brightest Day and Blackest Night. Anyway Green Lantern I believe is going to be awesome.

This is based off of the film, however, and the villain of the film is Parallax. Necron and the Entity, if they ever do appear in a Green Lantern movie, are most likely a long ways away.

Some of the pictures make them look white other make them look coated in snow. All of the pieces are being repainted and if the paint was fresh the snow would stick to it as we have not seen these pieces before. And besides it could just be a primer that they will paint later. I wont believe it until trains start running.