TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

I know CP has Power Tower, but I wonder if they would ever consider relocating PT somewhere else (or just keeping it) and putting one of these on the front of Dragster? Now that would be a pretty awesome view!

I'd be all for it if it was a Falcon's Fury/Ikaros-style face-down drop.

OK so me and my friend are having a debate on whether back or front seat is better on El Toro. I think the back (especially 2nd to last) is the best he thinks front is. Now he thinks I'm to only one who likes it better back there but I know for fact about 95% of people on this forum would take it in the back right?

OK so me and my friend are having a debate on whether back or front seat is better on El Toro. I think the back (especially 2nd to last) is the best he thinks front is.

There is no debate. Second-to-last row is where the magic happens.

Now he thinks I'm to only one who likes it better back there but I know for fact about 95% of people on this forum would take it in the back right?

There are surprisingly a very large percentage of gay men into this hobby, but I'm not sure the percentage of bottoms. I think 95% of TPR forum members willing to take it in the back is probably a little too high an estimate.

Sorry guys I had to.

There are surprisingly a very large percentage of gay men into this hobby, but I'm not sure the percentage of bottoms. I think 95% of TPR forum members willing to take it in the back is probably a little too high an estimate.

Clearly you've never been to a TPR event.

^, ^^ & ^^^

I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted....... bitches

As with most things posted here, I think you should be a little bit of both.

So whoever writes the emails for great adventure clearly is on this website, from today lol....

"Why You Need to Ride El Toro in the Front Row

Where you sit on a coaster can affect your ride experience. Our guests told us El Toro is more extreme when you sit in the front row. As you approach the top of the giant lift hill, the front car will slowly creep over the hill for a moment of heart-pumping anticipation before plummeting down.

The weight of the rear cars will push the front riders down, making your drops feel heavier and faster than the 70 miles per hour you're actually going. While dropping down 176 feet and racing around the track, the front row will also get to see the action coming up ahead. You'll have a clear view to better prepare for the steep drops and banked curves in front of you. Presented by your local Kia dealers."

I had to laugh when I read that email after reading this thread.

It's a bit surprising that they're promoting the front row. Usually that's the most coveted row. (There are extended queues for the front row, not the second-to-last.) I'd have expected the front to be the popular row and the park telling the world about the secret of the second-to-last row.

So whoever writes the emails for great adventure clearly is on this website, from today lol....

"Why You Need to Ride El Toro in the Front Row

Where you sit on a coaster can affect your ride experience. Our guests told us El Toro is more extreme when you sit in the front row. As you approach the top of the giant lift hill, the front car will slowly creep over the hill for a moment of heart-pumping anticipation before plummeting down.

The weight of the rear cars will push the front riders down, making your drops feel heavier and faster than the 70 miles per hour you're actually going. While dropping down 176 feet and racing around the track, the front row will also get to see the action coming up ahead. You'll have a clear view to better prepare for the steep drops and banked curves in front of you. Presented by your local Kia dealers."

That's a copy/paste thing from Six Flags. SFGAm had that about Raging Bull in their newsletter. Just changed the stats.

The best is how when you get to the station they always announce "back rows are wide open, fill in the station we have open seats in the back of the train"

That's because the station layout is awful. It was awful when it was Viper, it's even worse now that it sees a crowd.