TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Just a small update about Batman. It ran smoothly the rest of the night with efficient operations and both trains running. I was skeptical at first thinking this was a "test dummy" opening, but the ride seems to be good to go for the rest of the season.

And it completely kicks a$$, might I add!

God I love that roar.

Well that was fast.

TWSS?

Best steel coaster in the park by far...

*GASP* Better than Ka front row??

Question. Head to the park on Sunday, I know it will be an extremely busy day, where should I head first?

This is a silly question but the answer is El Toro.

Could you have posted a worse video?

LMFAO! It's OK Robb, us diehards just needed proof it was running. He could have shot that diagonally with a freaking rainbow filter over it and I'd still be happy to see one of the best is back in business. The situation had been sounding bleak. Oh happy day!

Anyone else gonna brave the T-storms and head over today? Im done work early this afternoon and my buddy is bugging me to break out the ponchos and head over. With this forecast it'll probably be dead today but is the 45 minute drive worth a potential washout? Wondering if they would consider closing on a Friday in July due to to weather. I mean, worse case scenario we could just marathon Skully. Maybe the mythical "Great Adventure Bubble" will make an appearance today and keep the park dry. Decisions, decisions...

Deal.https://vimeo.com/172966456

Could you have posted a worse video?

It was recorded with my iPhone 6+ and uploaded through Tapatalk, which for some reason downgraded the quality.

It was uploaded while I was at the park, so I tried my best. I figured its purpose was to show Batman is open, not provide high quality footage of the ride.

Hey everybody,

So my family and I are heading to the park for the first time Sunday. We're planning on doing the early admission, so what rides do you recommend us going on first. Also, would a flash pass be a worthy investment? Finally, at our home park (Six Flags Great America) there is a separate entrance for Discover card holders, does this exist at Here?

Any feedback would be appreciated

^ Early entry is 10 minutes extra if they even do early entry (its hit or miss). And MOST of the rides open when park opens, all early entry allows you to do is get to what you want to ride first to be first in line. And a beautiful Sunday on a holiday weekend? Hope you budgeted for Flash Pass.

Did anyone else get a survey from the park about shopping today? I got one and it was way out in left field - they were asking about experiences with the Apple store, American Eagle, and Target. They also were asking what stores would you visit from a huge list that included stuff like the gap, victoria's secret and dollar general. Who would ever go to victoria's secret at a six flags? I'm so confused.