TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

I wonder if they're going to do a commercial shoot for the Joker. That's something I would love to be a part of. Does anyone know when they usually shoot things like that?

Media day, opening day, or not too far off from opening. You'd know if you saw papers at the entrance telling you that you are giving the park permission to film you if you enter, and the ride might have some train shell parts missing and GoPros mounted in multiple spots.

But when exactly? No clue

Nah, Joey is just bored. Yall should tweet at the park about it. Use that hashtag. It's time we let them know that we exist. #stirringthepot #thisthreadisboring

^ That could have been better utilized by something super amazing, not something resembling an alligators mouth. (Where is that awesome gif?)

#S&Sfreespinsareugly

Everyone could just move back a row every lap. So every 10 or so laps you get the back, right? How many rows are there? I should know this. Haha. I'd imagine front might be fun. No airtime, but the true Skull experience is more than just an airtime moment.

Everyone could just move back a row every lap. So every 10 or so laps you get the back, right? How many rows are there? I should know this. Haha. I'd imagine front might be fun. No airtime, but the true Skull experience is more than just an airtime moment.

I agree, but was trying to be nice. Even the larger version of this ride would have been sweet! Let alone a Mack Coaster or perhaps a Intamin?

I don't care if the park decides to do anything for Skull Mountain or not I say we all show up in those stupid paper birthday hats with the chain straps and just take over the ride anyway. The best things in life are completely asinine...

I don't care if the park decides to do anything for Skull Mountain or not I say we all show up in those stupid paper birthday hats with the chain straps and just take over the ride anyway. The best things in life are completely asinine...

Lol that would be great

If rides on Toro/Nitro are your top priority, get there right at opening, take the shortcut through the arcade over to Toro and enjoy a little park opening ERT of sorts. Jump on the skyride which should still have no line and head to Nitro. Waits should still be minimal if its before noon. But my prediction is the park will be crowded tomorrow - with the worst type of crowds imo - groups of kids.

Okay I'll definately do that! Also, a friend that is going with has never been on Ka before. I'm thinking we'll do that in the evening (after 6). Is that a good plan?

No because it's Kingda Ka and you're banking on it's ability to operate reliably all day if you wait that long. Don't ever do that.

If I were you I'd go there right at opening and WAIT FOR ROW ONE. It will have a longer line and it's worth it, especially if someone has never ridden it before. The front row line when full only adds about 20 minutes and it probably won't be full right at open. Every other row sucks.