TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Just got here. Park is definitely empty.

Marvel at the first newly-paved sections of the parking lot!

image.thumb.jpeg.3e4b587dc7129096e4fbf00f8e6816c8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.87193fb0a81b8465c0f86e6f19f16ab3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.56bdf423a3c1ef87a31a7b22edaf5fda.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b27d914a9245999ba8a54cd54c11b3e8.jpeg

New lines indicate a shoulder section. Maybe ropes will go up to make sure pedestrians stay in this section?

image.thumb.jpeg.c4a8a0107d6a9d95aeac96f97a930a64.jpeg

Boldikus be jealous.

I hope they start the theming soon

I get the feeling that they've already installed all the theming they're planning to install.

Well from the look of this picture, it looks like they're starting

EDIT: Seems like they started/finished the transfer track, we could see trains go on soon.

Edited by Fgcassady

^^ That was great. Love the John Fitzgerald/ride names part hahahaha. Hey, at least they can poke fun at themselves, makes me like the park even more than I already do.

After my visit Sunday, I think I'm going to have to join in on this Skull Mountain Back Row Party.

I rode it with my friend who has around 100+ pounds on me which meant I had a pretty good sized gap between me and the lap bar, and holy crap - I thought I was actually going to get launched out of the train. It felt like I went down the hill standing up! I've never experienced airtime quite like that before.

I hope they start the theming soon

I get the feeling that they've already installed all the theming they're planning to install.

Well from the look of this picture, it looks like they're starting

EDIT: Seems like they started/finished the transfer track, we could see trains go on soon.

Once you see the angry wiggly-nosed monster in profile, you can never unsee it.

After my visit Sunday, I think I'm going to have to join in on this Skull Mountain Back Row Party.

I rode it with my friend who has around 100+ pounds on me which meant I had a pretty good sized gap between me and the lap bar, and holy crap - I thought I was actually going to get launched out of the train. It felt like I went down the hill standing up! I've never experienced airtime quite like that before.

I've experienced it too, boldikus knows all. All hail boldikus. All hail boldikus.