TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Everything worth riding will be open. The ride list on the website shows all closed rides. Seriously it's nothing you'll care about. Big Wheel is the closest thing to a decent ride that won't be open.

Actually, looks like Zumanjaro is the biggest ride that's currently closed... but if that makes the Kingda Ka line move a little faster the next few days, I'm all for it.

How much are the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo in the park. The ones that last a day.

Im not sure how much the regular all day lockers are but the floating ride lockers cost $8 for the whole day or $1 for 2 hours. I think the $8 option is the best option.

Everything worth riding will be open. The ride list on the website shows all closed rides. Seriously it's nothing you'll care about. Big Wheel is the closest thing to a decent ride that won't be open.

Who is your comedy writer! Love your posts and replies!

Actually, looks like Zumanjaro is the biggest ride that's currently closed... but if that makes the Kingda Ka line move a little faster the next few days, I'm all for it.

Good catch, but yeah that means faster ops on Kingda Ka so Boldikus has no excuse not to go to row one. All adult coasters, Safari and Skyway are open though so it's all good with me.

Who is your comedy writer! Love your posts and replies!

Lol thanks, I try.

Headed to NYC today.......

Hoping to get home at a decent hour (ie- 5pm), and at least get on Kingda Ka (not my #1, but assuming the park will be dead- I will take advantage of a "no-wait" for the front row....time permitting El Toro and Nitro. Plus my meal plan dinner/snack!

Looks like it will be a spectacular outside today- so enjoy those of you who can take advantage of the full day!

EXCITED!!!!!

Finally proof that B&M is better than Intamin

Where did that ridiculous leap come from?

^^^ Hope they have it back up and running by Friday. I need me some Bull.

They winch it out of that spot all the time. I wouldn't be shocked if it opens later today (though of course there's no guarantee).

Yeah, looks like I lied. Zumie is up and running after all, and running relatively quick cycles all things considered. Sucks about Toro's valley though, I was really hoping to get some rides in today but I doubt it'll be up & running by the time I have to take off. Guess it's time for Bizarro & the Mine Train!

Based on the fact that it valleyed, I figure the drive tire isn't at the top of that hill right now.

Haha no they are. Toro is just hella moody

You'd be moody too if you've been cooped up since November!

No drive tires would help me!

Anybody know if it was loaded? Wonder what the procedure would be for an evac from that spot. Probably just walk up to the brake run then down to the station.

Haha basically the same as from the lift hill or break run. Except someone might have to come tie the train down in its spot so it doesn't wiggle around as the weight shifts. As for whether it was empty or not, the picture answers your question. lol I don't want to literally say in fear of getting in trouble.

lol I don't want to literally say in fear of getting in trouble.

I understand ride op struggles. Non Disclosure Agreements make me sad.

haha there's so much more I wish I could say! Also catch me at Toro Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hopefully it doesn't saddle *knocks on wood*

lol I don't want to literally say in fear of getting in trouble.

I understand ride op struggles. Non Disclosure Agreements make me sad.

haha there's so much more I wish I could say! Also catch me at Toro Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hopefully it doesn't saddle *knocks on wood*

See you Friday, I'll be sure to look for you on my many laps.