TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Received a survey through email about adding attractions to the kids area for the 2014 season. As you can see they give 9 options, ask for three, then ask you to pick your favorite of the 3 and explain why. Interestingly, when I went back to the survey to get this screencap, the options changed up a little bit (when I took it there were no coaster options).

greatadventure.png.881992283a5b022bd2dcba8356c286f7.png

Doesn't Great Adventure already have the kiddie swings, flying dumbos, and a rockin' tug (tango)? I also find it weird they would have two coasters on that list considering they already have a very small Zamperla and a slightly larger Tivoli (which I'm guessing are about equivalent to the coasters pictured).

SFGAdv doesn't really need another kids area. When I went there this last Sunday, the park seemed to already have a lot of things for families and children to do in Six Flags standards.

Plus, they already have three kids areas.

^I think a Sally Dark Ride would be great for the park! Nice to see that among the 'choices' they're showing people.

I'd love to see a Sally dark ride at SFGAdv, though I don't think the park needs to have more kids rides as shown in most of the selections.

From what I understood the survey was asking about expanding the current kids area, not making a new one.

I guess they could expand Bugs Bunny National Park into the center of the Saw Mill Log Flume.

I thought that you were not supposed to discuss the surveys?

Some of them I've taken have big warnings about not talking about them and some of them don't. Either way I'm sure they know it will all end up online, but if they ask not to talk about it that should be respected.

Blackbeards is now open, you only get 1 lap now instead of 2

Nitro's 3rd train is running too, it's nice for it to have a much faster moving line again.

How was Nitro running today?

I rode Nitro 3 times so far, I wasn't keeping track of which train I got for each ride but 1 ride was rough, the other 2 were smoother like it has run in past years. If I get back there before closing, I'll try to see if its a certain train that is bad.

Are there any rumors for the new for 2014 addition?

Slow down there my lad, lets at least get to memorial day before we look ahead at next years addition!

(goes to google maps and starts to layout some ideas...)

Lol! I know I get so antsy lol!

^I think a Sally Dark Ride would be great for the park! Nice to see that among the 'choices' they're showing people.

I totally agree with this. SFGAdv would be perfect. They do have a lot of various rides, and a Sally Dark Ride would be a perfect fit!

Park operation today were fantastic! (For once...) Batman had both trains running. I did not get to ride Nitro though because it was broken at 10:40 am. We walked over to Kingda Ka. Ka had three carts running and we got to ride the new one and it was actually a really smooth ride this time. We walked over to El Toro and we found out that they were running both trains! I would also like to mention there was no stacking at all. The last ride we did was Bizarro. They had all three trains running and they weren't stacking! I was actually very surprised about that. We stayed at the park for only and hour and five minutes and did most of the rides!

I totally agree with this. SFGAdv would be perfect. They do have a lot of various rides, and a Sally Dark Ride would be a perfect fit!

With the exception of SFStL and SFFT, I think ALL Six Flags Parks need a Sally Interactive Dark Ride.