TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love soft openings... done, although when I clicked 'return to merchant' it just took me back to the *ahem* soft opening as if I didn't do it.

Yeah, me too. This is what I got after clicking Return to Merchant. Got the PayPal receipt, though.

Just for your info, I had the same thing occur after paying with PayPal. Just let me know if I need to do anything else. This is exciting!!

Robb Alvey and all that are involved is a god! Just signed up and im so excited to get my welcome packet with goodies!!! I had no problems with paypal. It all seemed to go through perfect.

Club TPR and WCB all in one week is like a dream come true!

Edit: I cant get into the club TPR forum for some reason.

Robb can you purchase the membership with a credit or debit card? I only see check/money order or paypal & I don't have a paypal account or checks at the moment.

You don't need an account to use PayPal. I processed my credit card payment through the service with no problem. Many online merchants use Paypal as their credit card processor. There is a surcharge though; mine was about $3 for a family membership and two t-shirts.

No confirmation mail. I only have a Paypal receipt.

This kinda stinks because I was kinda hoping that it would be in the mail first thing Monday, because as long as it posts Tomorrow, then I should get it by Thursday and be able to use it at Castles on Friday before Bash!

Anywho, I'll be happy regardless though, Robb... just wondering if I need to re-submit anything?

Edit: Kinda nm... I see the Club TPR forum, so at least something has gone through, LOL. As always, thank you for all you do Robb and Elissa!!

^I believe it said it wouldnt come for 10 days anyway so you wouldnt get it by Friday.

That's a "generic" email for everyone after they sign up to allow time for Robb to do all the other stuff he does (like his "real job", not to mention the huge amount of time he puts into the site, the club, the trips, etc). In fact, he even said that most likely you'll get it sooner, that's just a worst case scenario.

From my interactions, he also likes to maximize everyone's fun through the site (and on the trips), evidenced in the fact that he even had a soft opening as well!

I'm not EXPECTING to have it before I leave on Thursday, but I know that in the past I have always had things from California within 3 days of when it was posted... even with "regular" shipping... whether it's the USPS, UPS, or FedEx (including my SFMM Season Pass renewal for the past 5 years, some Knott's-related stuff, as well as random retailers I've bought some stuff from who are based in CA). (I have occasionally gotten it within 2 days, but that's hit or miss)

Meaning that if Robb had the time to send it out today, I know for a fact I would have received it before I left Thursday afternoon. If he didn't, NO WORRIES! I understand he has a LOT on his plate right now, especially with WCB just this weekend. As I said, I'm not expecting it... it would just be another awesome bonus IF it happened. I will NOT be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Maybe it's kinda like a rollback on Dragster... Odds are that it won't happen, and I wasn't disappointed every time I rode it and it made it over... but when it happened, it was a nice surprise

Meaning that if Robb had the time to send it out today, I know for a fact I would have received it before I left Thursday afternoon.

Welcome packets won't start getting shipped until probably Thursday.

--Robb

So I checked out the full list of benefits, I have a few questions..

When it says discounts on TPR trips, how much discount are we talking?

And when it says priority placement on TPR trips..what if the number of people with priority placements exceeds to number of places on the trip? What would happen then?

Just curious.

Just thought I'd repost since I got swallowed up in all the posts

When it says discounts on TPR trips, how much discount are we talking?

And when it says priority placement on TPR trips..what if the number of people with priority placements exceeds to number of places on the trip? What would happen then?

I guess that the discount is in the range of 20-30 dollars. I don't expect a 55 dollar subscription to give a hundred dollar discount on a trip.

If there are more priority placement signups then places on a trip, I guess they'll just use the first come, first serve method.

If there are more priority placement signups then places on a trip, I guess they'll just use the first come, first serve method.

If we have 50 spots, and there are 60 Club TPR members, then we would do the lottery like normal. Where it will be in your benefit to be a Club TPR member is if you are on a waiting list for a trip, Club TPR members will be given that spot before a non-Club TPR member.

--Robb