TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

Club TPR events in the UK would be great if you could organise them but if not I'll get my butt over to America to join in those ones =P =D

We are working to sort something out during our UK trip this year...no promises yet, but I hope we can work something out! Stay tuned!

You're awesome =D thanks for the info!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama Adventure - Rip, Roarin' Rampage!

Beech Bend Park - Rumblefest

California's Great America - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Canada's Wonderland - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Carowinds - Coaster Stock

Cedar Point - Coastermania

Dollywood - Thrills in the Hills (and your Club TPR membership will also get you a DISCOUNT to this event!)

Dorney Park - Coaster Madness

Holiday World - Holiwood Nights

Kings Dominion - Hurlfest

Kings Island - Ride Warrior

Knoebel's - Phoenix Phall Phunfest

Knott's Berry Farm - Winter Coaster Solace

Michigan's Adventure - Timbers Fest

Morey's Piers - Coastin' by the Ocean

Six Flags Great Adventure - Coaster Celebration

Worlds of Fun - Coaster Mayhem

Let me see if I understand this... The above is a list of RC enthusiast events similar to WCB that Club TPR members will have access to? Like with ERT and stuff? For what was it? 70 bucks or something? I didn't even know this stuff was going on! Are these other events as carefully and lovingly planned and executed as those initiated by the Alveys?

Robb, you have my respect and admiration. Thanks.

Guy, TPFF!

Wha? Toilet Paper For Free! That's crazy talk! Where can I get this amazing deal?

Guy "I probably spend $20 a month in Toilet Paper. That's almost $240 a year!" Koepp

"That's Pretty F*ckin' Funny" - in reference to Burns.

tim "getting sick of LMAO" far

Guy, TPFF!

Wha? Toilet Paper For Free! That's crazy talk! Where can I get this amazing deal?

Guy "I probably spend $20 a month in Toilet Paper. That's almost $240 a year!" Koepp

"That's Pretty F*ckin' Funny" - in reference to Burns.

tim "getting sick of LMAO" far

Sorry, I'm not up on this text speak. I only found out yesterday what RAERHTAWSTBNAHACTPRR meant.

But! Being in Club TPR will finally bring me into the analogue age.

Guy "I just got a new 3.5 floppy drive for my Commadore 64." Koepp

I'm so excited I could just wet myself! Seriously though, thanks Robb & Elissa for your tireless work on making TPR the best place for enthusiasts to go. I'm esp. excited about the Beast/Diamondback walkback.

Alabama Adventure - Rip, Roarin' Rampage!

Beech Bend Park - Rumblefest

California's Great America - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Canada's Wonderland - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Carowinds - Coaster Stock

Cedar Point - Coastermania

Dollywood - Thrills in the Hills (and your Club TPR membership will also get you a DISCOUNT to this event!)

Dorney Park - Coaster Madness

Holiday World - Holiwood Nights

Kings Dominion - Hurlfest

Kings Island - Ride Warrior

Knoebel's - Phoenix Phall Phunfest

Knott's Berry Farm - Winter Coaster Solace

Michigan's Adventure - Timbers Fest

Morey's Piers - Coastin' by the Ocean

Six Flags Great Adventure - Coaster Celebration

Worlds of Fun - Coaster Mayhem

Let me see if I understand this... The above is a list of RC enthusiast events similar to WCB that Club TPR members will have access to? Like with ERT and stuff? For what was it? 70 bucks or something? I didn't even know this stuff was going on! Are these other events as carefully and lovingly planned and executed as those initiated by the Alveys?

Robb, you have my respect and admiration. Thanks.

These are "park sponsored events" and yes they are similar to what we do at WCB, but they are put together by the park, not TPR. Most of them are more geared to roller coaster ERT and not all of them have presentations, trivia, and scavenger hunts, but that doesn't mean they aren't still AWESOME events!!!

--Robb

^ Just slightly less awesome than TPR events.

I am so asking for this for my birthday or on Christmas. Of course, if I get accepted to work at any of the places I recently applied to, first months paycheck is going right to club TPR. As stated by many in this thread Robb, you have my respect and admiration.

The Club TPR... the decline of the acer regime Ghost

omg cant wait to see you guys over at my home park (Wonderland). Hopefully they've fixed some other things around the park such as the wooden coasters (we really need a GCI, and badly) and made sure Planet Snoopy dosen`t suck.

Oh, another question. Do you think there will be regional versions in years to come? Say, the East Coast and Midwest for $30? I know the value would probably suffer, but it's a good idea or those who usually don't go out of state and stuff.

I don't see it happening. It's already a great deal with parks all over the world, plus all the other benefits. There's a possibly of other levels of membership, but I would guess no regional memberships.

I know the value would probably suffer, but it's a good idea or those who usually don't go out of state and stuff.

Actually it wouldn't be a good idea as Robb has said before, a lot of parks are far more willing to work with clubs at a higher price point then one that "gives it away" so he prices it as low as he could already (meaning no you cheapskate it won't go lower ). And really, it would make it easier for them to just have one type of membership per club rather then trying to figure out which side of the country the card is actually good for.

I don't see regional happening, but I could see varying lengths...

like $5 for a "day pass" good for only a specific day (may be too much for logistics or might actually hurt the overall memberships since you would essentially need 10 "day passes" to equal the year membership...)

Or something like $10 for one month, $25 for 3 months, and then the $50 for the year.

But really when it comes down to it... isn't Club TPR just about supporting the site to allow it to function and give us the awesome stuff we crave like the forums, Coastertube, and the trips, and all the perks and bonuses are just fancy, cool, awesome, extras?

But really when it comes down to it... isn't Club TPR just about supporting the site to allow it to function and give us the awesome stuff we crave like the forums, Coastertube, and the trips, and all the perks and bonuses are just fancy, cool, awesome, extras?

He's right. I would give Robb $50 a year just for what we get with the site now. Extra's make it even more magical.