TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Sounds great Robb! I will be signing up as soon as I find a job (Having to save all my money for my trip to China) Hopefully the Australian parks will have some sense to make arrangements with you though.

What sort of deal have you managed to negociate with Camelot? Was planning on dropping by to ride Knightmare on my way to Blackpool in April so any offerings will help this decision!

You will find out on March 15th!

Dude, fifty parks? Forty dollars divided by fifty parks... that's 80 cents per promotion! That's a sick deal! Granted I won't make it most places, but that's still a nice price. Just one question: could you still get the membership after March 15th? (That's the day Julius Caeser was assassinated; take that to the bank!)

Dude, fifty parks? Forty dollars divided by fifty parks... that's 80 cents per promotion! That's a sick deal! Granted I won't make it most places, but that's still a nice price. Just one question: could you still get the membership after March 15th? (That's the day Julius Caeser was assassinated; take that to the bank!)

Of course, you can sign-up any day you want after March 14th. Why would Robb limit membership sign-up to only one day?

Robb, will there be a limit to the number of members of Club TPR? Do we need to be like one of the first so many people to sign up in order to get in? Just wondering.

I really doubt Robb would do that to us. I mean his goal is to get as many people to join as possible.

This sounds awesome, the park list is getting even better. Fingers crossed for Six Flags Great Adventure and Knoebels next!

I'm intrigued by the early ride access... I assume this would mean certain days at parks, but not full-day enthusiast events? Sounds good at any rate!

I wonder what Disney has to offer?

First and foremost I want to apologise to Robb and Elissa. I know how hard they have been working on Club TPR. I also want to point out how excited I am about it, and can't wait to become a member. If they will still have me after my pathetic attempt at a joke. I said this knowing full well that Disney doesn't really do these things. I suck a huge bag of dicks, and deserve to be punched in the nuts.

Guy "Standing with my crotch out, ready to be punched." Koepp

Edited by Guy T. Koepp

^ Sorry to have Club TPR disappoint you guys. Disney is not involved. And there are no Belgium parks.

I think at this point I'm going to just remove the current list as it seems to be provoking more disappointment than anything else. I've been working SO HARD to get all these parks as it is, and it's just hard to keep seeing people's expectations aren't going to match what we have to offer.

The final list will be out on March 15th and I hope people aren't disappointed.

--Robb "I'm really working damn hard on this, I swear!!!!" Alvey

^ Sorry to have Club TPR disappoint you guys. Disney is not involved. And there are no Belgium parks.

I think at this point I'm going to just remove the current list as it seems to be provoking more disappointment than anything else. I've been working SO HARD to get all these parks as it is, and it's just hard to keep seeing people's expectations aren't going to match what we have to offer.

The final list will be out on March 15th and I hope people aren't disappointed.

--Robb "I'm really working damn hard on this, I swear!!!!" Alvey

You dit at this time a great job.

The people that are dissepointed in the list are wrong.

You put a lot of work in it and for me the concept of a TPR club is GREAT.

The netherlands is also close to Belgium