TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

We've actually had quite a few people interested in specific numbers. So much so that it looks like we may offer a slight upcharge for a custom number! So start thinking of a number you like (let's say between 10 - 1000 for now) and we'll see what we can do!

Oooooh nice! I'm hoping for 13

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping we see that card printer at West Coast Bash. TPR is going over the top.

Are there any US park tickets we should hold off on for just a bit? Making the rounds in central Florida in just a few weeks. This tease is very intriguing. We have a big midwest / east coast trip set for late summer. I can imagine tweaking the schedule once we've seen the perks and discounts list.

Here's hoping we see that card printer at West Coast Bash. TPR is going over the top.

Are there any US park tickets we should hold off on for just a bit? Making the rounds in central Florida in just a few weeks. This tease is very intriguing. We have a big midwest / east coast trip set for late summer. I can imagine tweaking the schedule once we've seen the perks and discounts list.

I don't want to make any promises on anything just yet so please don't wait until Club TPR to make plans just in case things may change at last minute (which many times they do!)

I don't want to make any promises on anything just yet so please don't wait until Club TPR to make plans just in case things may change at last minute (which many times they do!)

Thanks, this helps quite a bit. The parks are going to get a bundle from us either way. In fact, some of the perks will probably tempt us to dropping more cash or extend trips to visit this or that extra park.

I was in the relatively small group that was on the fence and, in my case at least, leaning toward not joining Club TPR because many of the benefits initially discussed seemed like they may not be things that I'd be able to take advantage of. As more and more comes out about all the hard work you're doing to make this as beneficial to everyone as possible, I find myself warming up to Club TPR much more than I did to begin with. So much so in fact that I do plan to get the family membership once all the details are finalized.

TPR has provided my family, and some of our lucky friends, with some absolutely great park experiences. I feel it's only right to support a site, and group of people, that does SO much to make sure their members have an awesome time. I'm looking forward to hearing even more details soon, and to signing up for Club TPR as soon as we can. Like everything you do, I'm sure it will be great!

^^ I'm no expert on resumes, but I don't list any extracurricular activities on mine. Most of what I read says to keep that off.

Like a few others, I'm still on the fence about joining Club TPR. Not that I think it's a bad idea (I don't), but right now my finances are pretty tight and a few extra bucks just aren't available. Maybe in a few months it'll all change and I can join. But I'll play it by ear for now.

Eric

I'm ready and waiting to send that money...I look forward to the charter member tag! I am so excited that you are offering the members a way to help out the site and still get some awesome treats for doing so. You guys are amazing and I thank you for all you do to keep the TPR family entertained! I am really excited about the quarterly DVD. That's so much better than magazines that I don't read, but feel bad to just recycle them...(oh, and I think zonkeys are cool, so just a quick thank you to the title fairy!!)

^ Awesome. Its gonna take a little while until I am able to join but I am really excited for this. I love the art alsao with the coaster interacting with the letters. I am looking forward until the 15th just for an updated list of benefits and all that good stuff. Congratulation Robb and Elissa and everyone on the staff, with the largest theme park site in the world this should be a rather succesful project.